This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gordinho80 View Post
    It is a fall, "Harvest-y" display... There are pumpkins... and a scarecrow... LOL

Lol...it's good by me. Now I need to find a bike for sale by the road. Hmmmm....
    No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
      Lol...it's good by me. Now I need to find a bike for sale by the road. Hmmmm....
      YOU cannot get this tag. YOU would end up buying it and it would no longer be "on the side of the road", it would be "in the back of a pick up truck" picture.

Comment

He's gotcha there Trevor. It's not "bike you just bought" tag...
        '83 GS 1100T
        The Jet

sigpic
        '95 GSXR 750w
        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Lol...guys. No new bike for me just yet. He hasn't given me a price yet. But good news is that I sold my 2000 WR400f yesterday!
          No signature

Comment

I was going to suggest selling an off-road to gain position on another on-road...
            '83 GS 1100T
            The Jet

sigpic
            '95 GSXR 750w
            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Lol...guys. No new bike for me just yet. He hasn't given me a price yet. But good news is that I sold my 2000 WR400f yesterday!
              Gee.... I wonder what you did that in preparation for ??
              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                I was going to suggest selling an off-road to gain position on another on-road...

What I'm hoping for is that it gives me a better position with my wife. Lol...now to sell the wifes dirt bike and the boy's dirt bike.
                Last edited by trevor; 10-15-2014, 01:10 PM.
                No signature

Comment

Ok...my new GS is in the game! First, a pic of my bike beside a roadside bike for sale...this was just two blocks from my house..

Next tag...your bike in front of a no parking sign...

No signature

Comment

Nice.....hows the new ride?
                    sigpic
                    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                    -Rusty old scooter.
                    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                      Nice.....hows the new ride?
                      thanks Glen, it's not perfect yet but I'm working on that.
                      No signature

Comment

A real crappy picture because the flash did not go off (or it did and reflected the sign?) I guess but it is a No Parking sign.

Next tag is either keeping with the Haloween theme or a mural.

Comment

Ok...my new GS is in the game! First, a pic of my bike for sale...in front of my house..

I'll give you $2k (US dollars) if you deliver that GS1100E to my door in NH!! You can keep the naked GL1100 in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                            I'll give you $2k (US dollars) if you deliver that GS1100E to my door in NH!! You can keep the naked GL1100 in the background.

Sheesh Lurch if I did that I would only be breaking even.
                            PS the GL is not mine.
                            No signature

Comment

Sheesh Lurch if I did that I would only be breaking even.
                              I'd take him up on it Trevor... providing he pays expenses, (nudge nudge, wink wink).
                              IBA# 12860
                              Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
                              1984 KZ1100R
                              2008 Kawasaki KLR650
                              2011 Concours 1400

Comment

BTW guys, the tag has been met and there is a new one or two to get.

Comment

Working...
                                X