Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have to agree with that. It was just the thought that jumped in my empty head...
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Nope, not wheelies. It's alive and well, in fact I had lunch there yesterday.
      No signature

Comment

Hey Trev ! You do know someday I'm going to do something to that pic right ?
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
          Lol...I'm surprised you have not done something already. Shop away!
          No signature

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
            A dapper dude like that could probably use the effective application of the undappering tool in Photoshop. I don't remember seeing the undapper tool in Photoshop but I'm sure you know where to look.
            '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
              A dapper dude like that could probably use the effective application of the undappering tool in Photoshop. I don't remember seeing the undapper tool in Photoshop but I'm sure you know where to look.
              I would never dream of "undappering" Trev by putting him in a silly hat or something. No way ! I'm saving that photo for something special........

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Awe come on! You can do better than that!
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Where are the clown shoes and rubber nose???

Comment

I'll take the dock tag, even though most are being pulled out for the cold weather.

Comment

Next tag will be the children of the corn fields....or any tall grain field over 5 or 6 feet tall.

Last edited by Guest; 11-05-2014, 05:23 PM.

Comment

...You know how hard it was to find Frickin corn after harvest Lurch!?! . Found some that the farmer had missed...
                        Jedz Moto
                        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                        1988 Honda GL1500-6
                        2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                        2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                        Originally posted by Hayabuser
                        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

NOW Find a snow capped mountain... (its hard to see but it's in the middle, was the best pic I could get...)
                          Jedz Moto
                          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                          1988 Honda GL1500-6
                          2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                          2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                          2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                          Originally posted by Hayabuser
                          Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

I think next time you should try and get closer to the snow. Just saying...
                            1985 GSX750SF (BOTM March 2015)
                            1986 GSX750SG (parts bike/project?)

Comment

Snow capped mountains anyone?? I wanted to play yesterday, but have zero chance of getting the current tag.

IMG_1627_zps916ce94d.jpg Garth, work your photoshop magic (Charlie G's photo....) kidding of course, but this tag has languished.
                              sigpic
                              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                              -Rusty old scooter.
                              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Two days left till graduation(MMI), but even then finding a snow capped mountain down here......
                                GSRick
                                No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                                Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Working...
                                X