This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bout if we make it a golf course?
    I don't know about any members only crap.
    No one gives a rat's ass about golf and this tag is likely to take forever.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Thought someone would have had this one by now. I'll need to ride down the street tomorrow when it's light to the country club to get this moving again. Been raining the last 4 hours. See if it clears up.

Comment

how do you know if a golf course is members only? i rode by a couple today but couldn't tell.
        2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
        82 gs1100L probably the next project
        1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
        1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
          how do you know if a golf course is members only?
          Call to schedule a tee time. If they ask, "are you a member?" and when you say, "no" and they hang up on you, you'll know they are private private AND snobby
          Current: 2014 BMW R1200GS, 2009 Triumph Tiger 1050, 1996 DR350SE
          Previous: 2022 GSX-S1000GT+, 2007 GSF1250SA Bandit, 2008 DL1000 V-Strom, 1977 GS750B

Comment

That's a nice golf course to play. My brother in-law took me there a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
              How bout if we make it a golf course?
              You can do that if you want, I just felt regular golf course was too easy. This is not a difficult Tag. There are private golf courses (country clubs) all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Hamster View Post
                You can do that if you want, I just felt regular golf course was too easy. This is not a difficult Tag. There are private golf courses (country clubs) all over the place.
                I suppose so if you know where to look.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                  I suppose so if you know where to look.
                  Google?

A few seconds netted me several in the Denver area, I don't know if that is where you are but it was a quick google search anyway.

Denver Country Club
                  Lakewood Country Club
                  Green Gable Country Club
                  Cherry Creek Country Club
                  and more...

This tag is easier than the skateboard shop one I filled previous to it. Took me the same amount of work to find a much smaller skateboard shop than to find a half dozen country clubs in Denver.

Comment

Brackets Crossing Country Club http://www.brackettscrossingcc.com/

Ahhhh...No, Im not a member.

When I jumped off for the picture the Valet guy walked up . That would be interesting.......

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Now you'll have to wait......

Gotta run to the store with the Wife. Party tomorrow .

Ahhhhh...No, members only !!
                      82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

you beat me to it. Dangit!

Well, I will post mine anyway. I thought I had this in the bag.

oh well. . .

Comment

I also had an idea for the next one.. . . Beer anyone?

In the background is the Anheuser Busch Brewhouse. . .
                          Last edited by Guest; 08-28-2010, 05:19 PM. Reason: details

Comment

Originally posted by pwrdbyoreos View Post
                            Anheuser Busch Brewhouse. . .
                            Thats such a nice lookin skunk Ill give ya this tag.

Yes boys and girls......another BREWERY !!
                            82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Haha, Thank you. It's been a while in the making. 12000 original miles, and the Kerker the original owner put on it, sounds soo choice.

Comment

Originally posted by pwrdbyoreos View Post
                                I also had an idea for the next one.. . . Beer anyone?

In the background is the Anheuser Busch Brewhouse. . .
                                Hey do you ever visit MassDOT? I saw a skunk with NH plates parked next to my bike one day in the lot, but only the one time.

Comment

Working...
                                X