• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little help for those on phones.

GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Holy Crap ! I figured that tag would be up for a while. I guess there's a lot of hot air in Florida.......
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

There is a lot of hot air in Florida Garth, we still have Allen Grayson, Charlie Crist and Debbie Was-a-Man-Shultz breathing Florida air. LOL

I just enlarged the current tag photos, the HOT AIR BALLOON tag is still on.
        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

LOL.....Shows how much I'm paying attention. Maybe one of the guys in Victoria could post a picture of the Legislature. Lots of hot air there........
          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

All politics aside....that is an awesome tag Mr Storm !
            82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

And a most difficult one as well...
              '83 GS 1100T
              The Jet

sigpic
              '95 GSXR 750w
              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Well it isn't hot air balloon time around here yet so since this tag has been around for over a week, I'll use the any balloon option to proceed. BTW, I used a hot air balloon tag a few years ago and it's a great excuse to get out for a balloon rally so we'll return to it some time this summer, ok?

Balloons....I had to take it quick before the car salesman pounced on me for a sale. Literally he was running out the door thinking he had a live one.

Comment

Thank you Lurch!!!! I couldn't find balloons at all, ANYWHERE!
                  Jedz Moto
                  1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                  1988 Honda GL1500-6
                  2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                  2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                  2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                  Originally posted by Hayabuser
                  Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Next tag is a military or surplus rubber tired vehicle, preferable a 6x6 like this. No tanks. The vStrom may not go the places this truck does but it's great for jumping curbs and some not so nice terrain.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                      Thank you Lurch!!!! I couldn't find balloons at all, ANYWHERE!
                      BTW, you can't use your converted FZ1 as the tag Justin!
                      Last edited by Guest; 05-07-2015, 11:43 AM.

Comment

I'm going for it in the morning. I need to show off my new ride.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I wonder if its red......
                          sigpic
                          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                          -Rusty old scooter.
                          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                            I wonder if its red......
                            Maybe...

I need to see if I have front pads to put on it, they are scraping, so her debut may be postponed.

I took the '79, but I bombed out. My sure fire bet was a bust.

I found something that will fill the tag requirements, but I was under the assumption that the tag had to have six wheels.

I'll try to get back out, if I have time. Today is Mothers Day, so it may be tomorrow.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

One military vehicle of the rubber tire persuasion.
                              This is at the new Army Reserve Training Center.
                              I didn't want to have to go on the actual property, so I hope this is close enough to see.

The next tag is a real lumber yard, not a big box store like Home Depot or Lowes.

GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I haven't played the game lately as I"m more of a winter player...

So first up a lumber yard...this near my house, place called Slegg Lumber..I rode around out back and discovered this...very cool.

Next is a Bistro or bakery...

No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X