Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll let the tag ride through the weekend and I'll put a new one on if it can't be made....

Rick when I saw this sign the other day on one of my travels I KNEW I had to use it as a tag... I've seen weird speed limits in campgrounds and such...
    Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

We have some industrial complexes around with weird speed numbers. The entrance road to Great Adventure is 12 MPH.
      No hope of getting out soon though.....
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
        I'll let the tag ride through the weekend and I'll put a new one on if it can't be made....

Rick when I saw this sign the other day on one of my travels I KNEW I had to use it as a tag... I've seen weird speed limits in campgrounds and such...
        Cool

Sorry I attributed Rick with the tag Jedz - didn't notice his was a reply.
        Bill Alexander
        New Zealand
        78 GS1000 - Red
        02 GSX1400 - Blue

Its is all about the journey not the destination

Comment

Now that winter is coming I will be playing more. Not sure why I really only play the game in the winter months??😕 maybe I just like to show off that I'm riding in January. Lol
          No signature

Comment

By the way, Justin that is a great tag.
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Guess no one got it... Man I always put hard ones on.

Here's one, Purely Agro field for alfalfa or alfalfa mix (like this one) Can't be a grain field (corn, wheat, oat, etc).

Jedz Moto
              1980 Suzuki GS1000G
              1988 Honda GL1500-6
              2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
              2020 Honda Monkey Z125
              2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
              Originally posted by Hayabuser
              Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHH! Your killing me.
                GSRick
                No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

What ? No orange groves ?
                  Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                  Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                    Guess no one got it... Man I always put hard ones on.

Here's one, Purely Agro field for alfalfa or alfalfa mix (like this one) Can't be a grain field (corn, wheat, oat, etc).

Really Jedz??? The idea of the game is to try and include everyone isn't it? Please try to come up with something that people can get. Maybe I'll post a pic of my bike and whale. Lol
                    No signature

Comment

OOps.... I read his tag wrong. Sorry Rick. I didn't realize he said "can't" I agree with Trev on this one. Kind of restricts those who can play.........
                      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                        Really Jedz??? The idea of the game is to try and include everyone isn't it? Please try to come up with something that people can get. Maybe I'll post a pic of my bike and whale. Lol
                        Yeah, I was going to cry foul too but didn't want to be the only one making a fuss when I haven't played much. There just isn't any hope of find alfalfa here especially at this time of year.
                        Last edited by Bill Alexander; 10-06-2015, 11:47 PM.
                        Bill Alexander
                        New Zealand
                        78 GS1000 - Red
                        02 GSX1400 - Blue

Its is all about the journey not the destination

Comment

Ironically, there is an alfalfa field on 2 sides of my property. BUT, my bike is still in 5 pieces at this time. I spose I could push it out the driveway and take a quick shot of it... LOL
                          '83 GS 1100T
                          The Jet

sigpic
                          '95 GSXR 750w
                          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                            Ironically, there is an alfalfa field on 2 sides of my property. BUT, my bike is still in 5 pieces at this time. I spose I could push it out the driveway and take a quick shot of it... LOL
                            Go for it! Then take a pic of something the rest of the world has a chance of getting.
                            No signature

Comment

Like my driveway? I'm old Trev, I'm not pushing that tank anywhere, lol
                              '83 GS 1100T
                              The Jet

sigpic
                              '95 GSXR 750w
                              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                                Like my driveway? I'm old Trev, I'm not pushing that tank anywhere, lol
                                LOl...driveway works for me. I'm old too.
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X