This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, just givin' ya some $hit Tom...

Nice cars Odin, love the early 70's Camaros...
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I'd expect nothing less.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
        lol, just givin' ya some $hit Tom...

Nice cars Odin, love the early 70's Camaros...
        Yeah me too. The owner told me that he dropped a 427 in the Camaro and a wild high performance 302 in the stang.
        1985 GSX750SF (BOTM March 2015)
        1986 GSX750SG (parts bike/project?)

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrano View Post

Local indoor roller rink.

Your next challenge...

Your bike about to be scrapped by a crusher!
          I guess no one wants to get that close to a crusher...maybe afraid they'll scoop up our old GSes for scrap by mistake!

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
            I guess no one wants to get that close to a crusher...maybe afraid they'll scoop up our old GSes for scrap by mistake!
            I don't feel like picking something up in a tire.
            No signature

Comment

I don't think my motorcycle would think it would be very funny to even get close to a junkyard.
              My Motorcycles:
              22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
              22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
              82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
              81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
              79 1000e (all original)
              82 850g (all original)
              80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                I don't feel like picking something up in a tire.
                Agreed, I grew up playing around in salvage and scrap yards, I'll pass on getting this one.

I want to ad this is a cool tag though.
                Last edited by gsrick; 11-02-2015, 11:56 AM.
                GSRick
                No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Cool tag for sure, but a potential flat tire is not worth it. Last time I hauled some stuff to the scrapyard it cost me more than what $ I got for the metal with a sliced tire on the truck. There are junkyards around here but I'm not getting that close for a pic. Besides the scrap guys around here have ugly dogs and they get ugly too if someone is prowling around their yard.

Comment

So it's nice here today. Can we get a new tag or what?
                    No signature

Comment

Just exactly what is the tag ? Is it a scrap yard or do you have to find that machine ? Lots of scrapyards one could take a picture of outside the fence...........
                      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                        Just exactly what is the tag ? Is it a scrap yard or do you have to find that machine ? Lots of scrapyards one could take a picture of outside the fence...........
                        "Your bike about to be scrapped by a crusher!"
                        No signature

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                          I was outside the fence. I thought it was the machine with the claw about to eat my bike.
                          1985 GSX750SF (BOTM March 2015)
                          1986 GSX750SG (parts bike/project?)

Comment

HI guys, having to deal with a crap life means I haven't been able to keep track of this but if it helps to move things on a bit I'll open it out a little.

Modified tag is...

A picture showing your bike a perilous situation. Use your imagination to create a mock up, I don't want to be responsible for your ride falling over a cliff etc
                            The continuing renovation of a GS850L

Comment

I was out this morning and it was perilous...windy, chilly, road still wet from yesterday's rain and covered with slippery fall leaves, but my iPhone died after taking one other pic...so unless you want the game to keep hibernating, you might want to get another tag that isn't so vague and prone to someone's folly to get it. And a new tag wouldn't be any good without a pic. Sorry to hear about crap life circumstances, but maybe another ride will do you good right now, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                                I was out this morning and it was perilous... my iPhone died ?
                                Good god man !!!! Are you OK ? Something like that is harrowing...

Originally posted by Cyrano View Post
                                Modified tag is...
                                or how about just a junk or scrap yard.....
                                Last edited by bonanzadave; 11-13-2015, 11:06 PM.
                                82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Working...
                                X