Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's a parking garage? Oh, that's that building where city folks pay to stack up their vehicles...we just use our open land to park free.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
      Its not like that here Rick. We may give you your surgery for free, but you'll need a second mortgage to get your car back............
      If they can't get you coming, they get you going, eh. You could always motorize that couch you want to get rid of. I can't tell if this is an '87 or '88 GSX-C?

Only God's Grace is free, everything else has a cost.
      Last edited by gsrick; 04-01-2016, 09:27 AM.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
        What's a parking garage? Oh, that's that building where city folks pay to stack up their vehicles...we just use our open land to park free.
        You just might have to ride into a city for this one. I hear there's a city in Vermont.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Had to visit a mate who is in hospital today which gave me the oportunity to grab this tag. There was actually a traffic jam of cages waiting to get in the building and they were on one car out/one car in. I only had to go to the 3rd level for a bike park The 4 corners in every floor are layed out as space for bikes.
          20160412_140737.jpg
          Last edited by Bill Alexander; 04-12-2016, 01:51 AM.
          Bill Alexander
          New Zealand
          78 GS1000 - Red
          02 GSX1400 - Blue

Its is all about the journey not the destination

Comment

If anyone is interested here is what the parking structure looks like from the outside - covered in a steel decoration. I think it is 7 levels of parking - to give an idea of scale.
            20160412_140316.jpg

Stand by for next tag
            Bill Alexander
            New Zealand
            78 GS1000 - Red
            02 GSX1400 - Blue

Comment

I don't think this has been done before but should be pretty easy in most parts of the world.

Drive by Coffee Hut
              20150705_163108.jpg

That is a cell antenna sticking up above - so bonus points for a coffee hut with a cell tower AND I caught that one in the evening closed - bonus, bonus points for an open one
              Bill Alexander
              New Zealand
              78 GS1000 - Red
              02 GSX1400 - Blue

Comment

Hey folks, I seem to have killed this thread with this one. There were coffee hurts in northern California when I lived there and I am fairly sure I have seen them other places, so I thought this would be relatively accessible for most people. If l am wrong about this let me know and I will see about another tag.
                Bill Alexander
                New Zealand
                78 GS1000 - Red
                02 GSX1400 - Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Alexander View Post
                  Hey folks, I seem to have killed this thread with this one. There were coffee hurts in northern California when I lived there and I am fairly sure I have seen them other places, so I thought this would be relatively accessible for most people. If l am wrong about this let me know and I will see about another tag.
                  Yup, probably time to post a different tag to generate interest.

Comment

Sounds like it.
                    Will try and grab tag over the weekend
                    Bill Alexander
                    New Zealand
                    78 GS1000 - Red
                    02 GSX1400 - Blue

Comment

There's one by my house. Should be home to get it later... Good tag.

Comment

I don't think this has been done before but should be pretty easy in most parts of the world.

Drive by Coffee Hut
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]45065[/ATTACH]

That is a cell antenna sticking up above - so bonus points for a coffee hut with a cell tower AND I caught that one in the evening closed - bonus, bonus points for an open one
                        There is something down the street from my work that is a doughnut shack. I guess that will work, but I don't know what to use as a new tag, I've used up just about everything around here. I used to play Fast and Furious a couple of years ago. I think we got 5 tags in one day.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

It was just converted from a drive thru pizza place to a doughnut hut and looks like they closed off the left side.

Next tag if accepted is a vintage mobile home.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Vintage motor homes are scarce around here, we have far too many tornadoes.

Comment

Not seeing your images for some reason Rick. Is it just me ?
                              Bill Alexander
                              New Zealand
                              78 GS1000 - Red
                              02 GSX1400 - Blue

Comment

Not seeing your images for some reason Rick. Is it just me ?
                                Nope, also here.

Y'all should get rid of photobucket and use imgur instead.
                                #1: 1979 GS 550 EC "Red" – Very first Bike / Overhaul thread        New here? ☛ Read the Top 10 Newbie mistakes thread
                                #2: 1978 GS 550 EC "Blue" – Can't make it a donor / "Rebuild" thread     Manuals (and much more): See Cliff's homepage here
                                #3: 2014 Moto Guzzi V7 II Racer – One needs a runner while wrenching
                                #4: 1980 Moto Guzzi V65C – Something to chill

Comment

Working...
                                X