Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know you said you got this, tkent02, I'm just impatient. I had an idea that may be more accessible to others, or not. There's some funky architectural designs to a few homes in town. How about a tag of a home that's "different" than the others. Here's a couple, maybe the two most noticeable oddballs around here!

Roger
    Roger

Current rides
    1983 GS 850G
    2003 FJR 1300A
    Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing? The second picture looks like a ski lift.
      1985 GSX750SF (BOTM March 2015)
      1986 GSX750SG (parts bike/project?)

Comment

Here's another angle

Roger

Current rides
        1983 GS 850G
        2003 FJR 1300A
        Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Well when I left to go get this picture it was still the tag, so I'm posting it. Hard Rock Cafe.

Since no one got the old tag or the new tag it should still be good. You decide.
          I was going to post a picture of a bunch of whitewater rafters for the next tag, but it got too dark and they went home.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

I like it. What city Hard Rock is this?

Comment

Tkent I consider this a valid tag making the new tag choice yours!
              Jedz Moto
              1980 Suzuki GS1000G
              1988 Honda GL1500-6
              2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
              2020 Honda Monkey Z125
              2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
              Originally posted by Hayabuser
              Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

That's the way it's played. You have to get the original tag first, then you get to post a new tag of your choice. Just try to make them something that is possible to most. Tom, white water rafters may be tough, at least it is here. We have white water surfers. I hope they aren't rafting through a lava field. lol
                GSRick
                No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                  Tkent I consider this a valid tag making the new tag choice yours!
                  We still need to see a pic of the next tag.

Comment

Sweet! Glad you made it out before dark and rain gets there. Forgive my impatience with the double tag. The Rio Grande has some great rafting about a hundred miles north of here, but it's too shallow locally. Road trip??
                    Roger

Current rides
                    1983 GS 850G
                    2003 FJR 1300A

Comment

Originally posted by odin1 View Post
                      I like it. What city Hard Rock is this?
                      It's in Empire Colorado. Tiny little mining town. Hard rock, as in hard rock miners, not rock and roll. I'll go find the rafters today.

Comment

So what's the new TAG? White water rafters?

1980 GS1000GT (Daily rider with a 1983 1100G engine)
                        1998 Honda ST1100 (Daily long distance rider)
                        1982 GS850GLZ (Daily rider when the weather is crap)

Darn, with so many daily riders it's hard to decide which one to jump on next.

JTGS850GL aka Julius

GS Resource Greetings

Comment

It will be. They don't come out until it warms up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                            It will be. They don't come out until it warms up a bit.
                            When I was a teen my family went rafting. I think it was Browns Canyon or something like that. Most of the day was slow going, but when we hit the rapids wow, that was a blast, it wasn't white though, the river was clay colored. I remember our guide pointing out the plateau they used in the Chevy commercials. I think their base was in Salida or something like that. I remember seeing cacti floating past us several times.
                            GSRick
                            No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                            Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Here's your river rafters.

Sorry, no floating cacti.

And since I was slow, here's another.

Comment

Whitewater?? We're lucky to even have a trickle of water this year. Can I just take a pic of my pool and bike while I'm churning up the water with a rubber duckie?

Comment

Working...
                                X