This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
    I could have stopped at the cemetery the other day as I was passing on the bike. A funeral line was heading in, but I'm not going to use someone's burial for the game. Maybe come Halloween decorations?
    That's what I'm thinking. I may need some time to get this air leak figured out anyway. Replacing my carb boots with new(er) ones didn't help. I'm ordering new and re-replacing them soon. I'll just check in on this game later. Good luck!
    Roger

Current rides
    1983 GS 850G
    2003 FJR 1300A
    Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Somewhere in there is a casket, right? No, we'll keep searching for the elusive casket I guess.

Comment

I'm going to try a couple of tourist attractions that may have something. I think, I have found a way to get the game moving, just waiting for the pics to load on photobucket. Tweaking the tag a little, if this doesn't pass as, I'll get a picture of my bike at church next Sabbath. Pastor Jim Coffin.
        Last edited by gsrick; 09-04-2016, 11:25 AM.
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Never fails, just stop watching something and it happens. In the spirit of getting the game unstuck from this tag rut, my bike in front of a casket, well the word. Sun Casket Co. in Orlando.

In stead of waiting for the OP to give the thumbs up, I think just a couple of okie dokies from other players should suffice for acceptance. We need to free up the game so everybody that's off the next couple of days can have a chance to get in the game.
          The next tag if accepted, is your bike in front of a serious sign of a sports fan. It doesn't need to be a car decorated in a pro or college team, a house, business, person. Just something that shows that someone is a big fan of some sports team. Everybody knows of one of those guys in their area. So it shouldn't be too hard.
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Looks good to me Rick....great new tag! Way to get a little creative yet a tag everyone I'm sure can get.
            No signature

Comment

Sounds good to me. I was considering just making a casket while I'm waiting for parts. Thanks for improvising! I should be up and running soon.
              Roger

Current rides
              1983 GS 850G
              2003 FJR 1300A
              Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Well, I was going to move this along last night. I saw one of those lawn jockey statues painted up in Jets garb. I couldn't get a good picture, and didn't want to jeep flashing the camera toward someone's house at night. Plus I was more interested in just getting out to ride. I'll try again this weekend if no one else does.
                sigpic
                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                -Rusty old scooter.
                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Finally got mine back together. Rebuilt cam chain tensioner and oil pressure switch o-rings took care of oil leaks. Carb boot o-rings helped but definitely need new boots, which are on order. Now the front brake light switch quit working. Seems it's always something, ugh.

Anyway, I got to ride a bit and take a couple pics. Havent seen any sports fanatics around here but there's an NFL store nearby.

Next, how about a martial arts Dojo or MMA fighting gym?

Roger

Current rides
                  1983 GS 850G
                  2003 FJR 1300A

Comment

Well it's been a while since I played...I had about 45 min before dinner so I took my 750 out for a much needed quick spin in the hood. Thought I would see what the tag was...might as well have a purpose...

So here is a martial arts place...

Next tag is a fruit/vegetable stand...open or closed....

No signature

Comment

Way cool, glad you grabbed that. Good looking bike there!
                      Roger

Current rides
                      1983 GS 850G
                      2003 FJR 1300A

Comment

image.jpg
                        Does this count? Fruit and vegetable hydroponics farm that sets up a stand on the weekends in front of the building on the left.

My glove is in the upper left corner. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Boba View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]47554[/ATTACH]
                          Does this count? Fruit and vegetable hydroponics farm that sets up a stand on the weekends in front of the building on the left.

Good by me...now post the next tag.
                          No signature

Comment

Next Tag???
                            Jedz Moto
                            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                            1988 Honda GL1500-6
                            2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                            2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                            2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                            Originally posted by Hayabuser
                            Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Boba View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]47554[/ATTACH]

Good to see you playing the game and good to see the 450 back on the road. Sorry I didn't have more time Monday, the lunch wound up being canceled after all. Dad was just too worn out from the therapy.
                              Last edited by gsrick; 09-21-2016, 07:56 AM.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                                Next Tag???
                                I say the original tag is still up for grabs until he posts a new tag....In consideration of the game moving along when someone posts a tag they also need to post the "new" tag...otherwise the tag does not count. Not asking for much seeing how both tags should be gotten in the same ride.
                                Thoughts?
                                Cheers
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X