This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

image.jpg

Huh. I read the instructions and I thought I was supposed to wait for the previous tag person to approve before I posted the new tag.

In front of storage units!

Comment

Originally posted by Boba View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]47571[/ATTACH]

Huh. I read the instructions and I thought I was supposed to wait for the previous tag person to approve before I posted the new tag.

In front of storage units!
      Thanks, yeah I understand that....I think what we have been trying to do is post the tag and then the new tag and if the tag is not obviously a good tag saying "here is the new tag if original tag is accepted"....make any sense guys? Lol...sorry
      No signature

Comment

Excellent. I'll have to go out and grab it now.
        1985 GSX750SF (BOTM March 2015)
        1986 GSX750SG (parts bike/project?)

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
          I say the original tag is still up for grabs until he posts a new tag....In consideration of the game moving along when someone posts a tag they also need to post the "new" tag...otherwise the tag does not count. Not asking for much seeing how both tags should be gotten in the same ride.
          Thoughts?
          Cheers
          I Concur with that Trev
          Jedz Moto
          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
          1988 Honda GL1500-6
          2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
          2020 Honda Monkey Z125
          2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
          Originally posted by Hayabuser
          Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Thanks, yeah I understand that....I think what we have been trying to do is post the tag and then the new tag and if the tag is not obviously a good tag saying "here is the new tag if original tag is accepted"....make any sense guys? Lol...sorry
            Roger that. We should have the original post edited to reflect this since new people, such as myself, might not have time to read 800+ pages of post to see the living changes in the game. I only read the first few pages and noted that the new tag was waited for the approval by the previous tagger. :P

Comment

So is it a storage building or still the veggie stand? I went out around the same time yesterday and grabbed some pics but saw a new tag. Where are we?
              Roger

Current rides
              1983 GS 850G
              2003 FJR 1300A
              Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
                So is it a storage building or still the veggie stand? I went out around the same time yesterday and grabbed some pics but saw a new tag. Where are we?
                Storage sheds....
                No signature

Comment

Storage sheds....
                  Bueno!.........
                  Roger

Current rides
                  1983 GS 850G
                  2003 FJR 1300A
                  Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Ran out and got the storage tag this morning.

Next tag is a "gate house". I guess just a small building there for security or to welcome you to a larger facility.
                    1982 GS 550 L

Comment

I guess I'm too late with this....

Too bad...my next tag was a black metal fence.... or people raising from the dead!...or just an excuse to photo op my "new" GS850G

Comment

I like the black and gold!
                        1982 GS 550 L

Comment

Originally posted by rkroby View Post
                          ran out and got the storage tag this morning.
                          Next tag is a "gate house". I guess just a small building there for security or to welcome you to a larger facility.
                          very nice!!!

Comment

I got the Gate House/Guard House. This is in front of the house of my boss, he passed away about three years ago. He was a great man. He would yell at me one day and buy me lunch the next day. He was into antique Mack Trucks. I was his buddy, I made him a lot of truck parts he couldn't find...

Give me a day for the next tag. It's starting to get dark.☺
                            edit: sitting in my garage, the 850 says it wants to go out and get the tag tomorrow. Sounds good to me☺
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by storm 64; 09-22-2016, 10:07 PM.
                            My Motorcycles:
                            22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                            22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                            82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                            81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                            79 1000e (all original)
                            82 850g (all original)
                            80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

What happened???

Comment

Originally posted by Boba View Post
                                What happened???
                                With no new tag looks like it's still up for grabs. I'm repairing some fiberglass right now but may head out later. Theres some gatehouses around here i could get to.
                                Roger

Current rides
                                1983 GS 850G
                                2003 FJR 1300A

Comment

Working...
                                X