• Show
Clear All

Are we moving on for this one?
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Did you post a picture of a big flywheel yet?

Paddle wheel? Water wheel? These all act as flywheels, right? Any other big industrial wheel? Someone just get on the bike and take a picture.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

If nobody gets this I can get it this weekend. I thought about it a while and realized I know where one is .

Comment

Well we gots a day off (aside from vacuuming and cooking a roast), and nice sunny weather so I will once again search for a big wheel. I'm surprised this tag is as tough as it is.
          "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

If we know the tag is INSIDE a building, can we take a picture of the bike OUTSIDE the building and then go inside to take a picture of it? If so I am all over this on Saturday

1981 GS550T - My First

Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die

Comment

Got it!

Four antique mill wheels and a huge rusted wheel of some sort in the back:

New tag: a sign made out of something else, such as a plow, car, muffler, or (of course) a saw blade. Don't tell me this is a hard one cause I see tons of them out there! Now git out and ride!

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

I looked and looked on Sunday to find a sign that was made out of something else. The best I found was this.

Since the sign is clearly made from a giant hot dog I feel it meets the criteria...

In the interest of keeping the game moving the next tag is a weathered barn. Should be very easy for just about ANYONE to find. Barns are a natural happenstance in most motorcycle riding areas. As we seem to be drawn to roam the country side...

PS while a was at the hot dog place, a nice blue GS750 or 1000 rolled by. Ridden two-up both with matching blue jackets. Anyone here?

Comment

OK, so that's the next tag, a barn?? I was hoping it was going to be a sign with a hot dog in it.

Sorry, just a file photo with no bike, but I like the picture.
                  Last edited by tkent02; 10-11-2010, 01:24 PM.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                    OK, so that's the next tag, a barn?? I was hoping it was going to be a sign with a hot dog in it.
                    I kept it easy so people can jump on this and get the game moving again. Or at least that's my hope

A barn with a hot dog would also be acceptable.

Comment

Can I cheat and take the picture from behind my bike looking at my neighbor's barn? I had a great tag for the sign one and can't wait for that to come around again. Why is it when I'm ready to really ride something happens to the bike again? Oh well.

1981 GS550T - My First

Comment

Woops I missed that post yesterday, sorry! Thaaaat's a bit of a stretch but I'll take it to keep the game moving (probably gets harder as fall sets in), and especially since I've been to Hot Dog Johnnies. What about that egg shack they have in back? I forget what that sign is made out of.

You can hardly swing a dead cat around here without you hit a weathered barn, but I will not step in unless other slackers fail to find one. I like that Pilsen sign too.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

I just got word from partshark that my parts are on the way...maybe I can get back into this game soon...
                          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

OK, I'll get a barn picture today, but someone else will probably beat me to the post as I'll do it on my way to the gig practice I've got....

Comment

Ok, here's a barn, not weathered enough probably, they just repainted it..

Next tag-A country church with a belfry and steeple.

Comment

If no one has it by Saturday than I'm on it. I think I know where I can go and it will be a good long drive for me too. These are strictly country churches and nothing in town correct?

1981 GS550T - My First

Comment

Working...
                                X