This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Falcon View Post
    Older tag said babers pole and tattoo studio separately. My phone isn't cooperating nor is the forum on uploads. Bikini car wash new tag but not really fair since I live in FL. Rick could find this one with ease and prob knows where I took this lol

for now we will go with any combo shop that had at least a tattoo or barber shop...more fair than a bikini car wash..for some reason I put the posts in wrong order.
    Cheers, thanks...weather getting nice here....
    No signature

Comment

We've got a hair and ink place near the University. I could possibly head down there tomorrow.
      Roger

Current rides
      1983 GS 850G
      2003 FJR 1300A
      Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

The tattoo and barber shop combo is no longer in business. My wife and I rode today for 80 miles through the heart of Albuquerque, Los Lunas, and Belen, (the two neighboring cities) and didn't see anything like it. Well, it was mostly her eyes I was counting on as mine were focused elsewhere. We have the most beautiful blue sky.....just kidding!

There are some tattoo/ piercing shops but I didn't think that was what you had in mind. Maybe a barber shop/ ??? I'll keep riding and chime in if something pops up.

Well, enough "chin wagging" hahaha
        Roger

Current rides
        1983 GS 850G
        2003 FJR 1300A
        Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
          The tattoo and barber shop combo is no longer in business. My wife and I rode today for 80 miles through the heart of Albuquerque, Los Lunas, and Belen, (the two neighboring cities) and didn't see anything like it. Well, it was mostly her eyes I was counting on as mine were focused elsewhere. We have the most beautiful blue sky.....just kidding!

There are some tattoo/ piercing shops but I didn't think that was what you had in mind. Maybe a barber shop/ ??? I'll keep riding and chime in if something pops up.

Well, enough "chin wagging" hahaha
          barber combo will work.. we have some barber/cell phone places here lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Falcon View Post
            barber combo will work.. we have some barber/cell phone places here lol
            Well this weekend I certainly had ample opportunity to find one, but no dice! I'll look harder, maybe Arizona has one lol!
            Roger

Current rides
            1983 GS 850G
            2003 FJR 1300A

Comment

Well this weekend I certainly had ample opportunity to find one, but no dice! I'll look harder, maybe Arizona has one lol!
              so its been 48 hours.... should I take a pic of another place to challenge? I'll have one up in the morning, I will be passing by an observatory.... should make for a good find.

Comment

No, let it ride for a bit. There are a lot of folks reading this and I have a feeling somebody can get it.

Wow, you know that weird moment when you suddenly realize that you sound like your dad, or maybe an older brother??

Just to be clear, the tag is "any combo shop that had at least a tattoo or barber shop...".

I've seen a few that share a duplex but are separate businesses.
                Roger

Current rides
                1983 GS 850G
                2003 FJR 1300A

Comment

No, let it ride for a bit. There are a lot of folks reading this and I have a feeling somebody can get it.

Wow, you know that weird moment when you suddenly realize that you sound like your dad, or maybe an older brother??

Just to be clear, the tag is "any combo shop that had at least a tattoo or barber shop...".

Combo shop that has at least a tattoo and/or barber shop is correct ... i.e. Barber Shop/Cell Phone, Barber Shop/Taxes, Beauty Salon/Phone repair, Tattoo's/Immigration Lawyer.... I live in Orlando..I should just say Florida... yes these exist... hence the segment "Fake or Florida"

Comment

They take a bit at times, especially in the winter. We have the tag around me, but weather is spotty, and my bike is in winter project mode. The next phase is upcoming ( remove and paint the wheels, replace the tires), so im not out regularly yet.
                    sigpic
                    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                    -Rusty old scooter.
                    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Ah Grasshopper, I think you may be ready to snatch the pebble from my hand.
                      GSRick
                      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I found a barber shop/ lounge/tap room. Wasn't able to get there today though. Neat looking place, I'll check it out tomorrow if that's still the tag.

Heres the spot, check out the menu.

Roger

Current rides
                        1983 GS 850G
                        2003 FJR 1300A

Comment

I found a barber shop/ lounge/tap room. Wasn't able to get there today though. Neat looking place, I'll check it out tomorrow if that's still the tag.

Heres the spot, check out the menu.

http://vincentsmen.com/experience/

works for me, ...hmmm... a men's spa day?? Let me know if it's staffed with hot chicks

Comment

This is a very upscale barber shop for gentleman, not to be confused with a gentleman's club as with scantly clad gals. I doubt I'll be one of their clients as the cost clippers place works fine for me.

New tag, a place that caters specifically to woodworking.

Roger

Current rides
                            1983 GS 850G
                            2003 FJR 1300A

Comment

I
                              This is a very upscale barber shop for gentleman, not to be confused with a gentleman's club as with scantly clad gals. I doubt I'll be one of their clients as the cost clippers place works fine for me.

New tag, a place that caters specifically to woodworking.

Excellent!! There are two of these such woodworker stores right down the street from the Suzuki dealer....and I have to pick up a couple of seals I ordered. As long as the rain subsides, I'll have one up tomorrow or Friday.👍🏻 Nice job....I feel like I have an unfair advantage living in Orlando. We literally have everything here...it's like the Rule 34 of searching for stuff.

Comment

wood.jpg

Found the woodwork, will only let me put 1 pic at a time on. next post will be new tag

Comment

Working...
                                X