Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this may be a good time to review the game so far....

I've really enjoyed playing and I was wondering if we want to start fresh in the spring, or just continue, or even make any rules changes...

I am good no matter how it goes...

Thoughts?
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

The only complaint I had was tracking the tags. For a casual follower such as myself, it was very difficult to follow all of them.
      Plus, Allie needs to make more pies for us all.

Comment

I think we need to do some recruiting down under, its summer time for some folks.

Its been fun but someone updating a post on page 1 with the past tags would help people not repeat one, as it stands its fun for those following it but would seem hard to get into if you are not staying current.

Comment

Originally posted by trippivot View Post
          A LIGHT HOUSE .. happy trails.
          If we were playing 28 years ago...

Im out til summer. My bike is in the deep freeze.
          82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

I think baatfam has a good idea to re-evaluate the rules.

I don't mind doubles or triples of the same tag,it is interesting to see the same thing in different ways.

that is a cool lighthouse.
            SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Well hello and Happy Holiday to all. I`m new so hope I get this right. But. I`ve got a question. The red lighthouse and the Keno drive in. Are you in Kenosha? Just answered my own question. Ever go to Two Wheel Tuesday at Coffee Grounds?
              Last edited by michaelj_444; 12-29-2010, 02:17 PM. Reason: Answered my own question. I new???
              sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
              1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

Unfortunately for me, I live in the land of lighthouses, my bike is down hard. Got a starter issue and wiring issue I am hunting and pecking at. I live within 1 mile of the Nubble Light house.

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                  If we were playing 28 years ago...

Im out til summer. My bike is in the deep freeze.
                  Don't lie to us dave you were never that young....

Comment

And you never had that much hair

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                      So this may be a good time to review the game so far....

I've really enjoyed playing and I was wondering if we want to start fresh in the spring, or just continue, or even make any rules changes...

I am good no matter how it goes...

Thoughts?
                      My only quip is people bitching about a tag having been done before. Chances are somebody else will get it the second/third/fourth time around, with a different picture and bike. If there were only 10 people playing I could see it being an issue, but with the flow here I don't think that it is.

Comment

is there any one on plantet EARTH that has a GS and riding it ??

I am and I got 2 more NEW TAGS just TODAY !!!

Comment

Whaaaaat!

Sorry tripp but if I`m not mistaken we`re in the same neck of the woods and just in case you haven`t realised.......... IT`S COLDDDDD!!
                          sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
                          1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

I am currently watching the 4th inch of a possible 6 inches of snow fall outside my office window. I may not ride today.

Comment

any one may take the tag and change it to anything they like. I hope we can have some more fun when summer returns.

Comment

I would go out and get the tag, but it's -14f right now and I've still got ice in my driveway. I'm waiting for March to get here, then it's riding time again......

Comment

Working...
                                X