Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello new player! And welcome! Couple of nice bikes in those shots....
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

How about a Jet on a stand like that instead of a helicopter? Not sure I can find a 'copter around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
        Hello new player! And welcome! Couple of nice bikes in those shots....
        No Chit nice Bikes ! When can I go riding with you ? Where is that chopper ?
        Last edited by bonanzadave; 04-30-2011, 08:53 PM.
        82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Not part of the game, but another excuse to play with the video camera and youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPMIp...yer_detailpage It's boring because it was a last minute decision, and the lens is still bug covered after last Sunday's jaunt to Galena. Enjoy, or don't. And please mind the child with the ball.

Brad bk

Comment

Since I am the owner of one of the bikes in the picture I feel qualified to comment on some of the posts....

@Baatfam: Wish I had that BMW, that is one nice bike.
            @Hamster: A plane on a stand works just fine.
            @BonanzaDave: I am up for riding any time. The 'copter is in Shakopee, MN right off of HWY 13.

Comment

Aircraft on stand

Comment

New tag is bowling alley (i am guessing this has been done before in this thread, but there are always more bowling alleys).

Last edited by Guest; 05-01-2011, 07:28 PM.

Comment

bowling alley cant last long, got lots of them around.

Just a question to those in charge of this thing or just general opinions. I think since the winter was pretty slow it might be best for incorporating new players to not worry to much about last years tags and just try to not repeat this years tags or at least the most recent. If someone made a list of like the past 50 and copy/paste it into the tag post it could help newbies get in on the fun. As you add a new one drop the last one off the list to keep it from getting huge.

Just a thought

Comment

Here's your bowling alley on my way to work....didn't specify tenpin, candlepin(MA) or duckpin(CT?)

Comment

What's the next tag Lurch?
                      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

New tag is an American flag on top of a building. No ground flagpoles, and may be undoable for you guys overseas, unless near a US base. Just don't look suspicious trying to loiter in front while taking a pic, right? I'll keep it international for future tags, but today is to remember the U.S. and the reported demise of Osama!

Comment

Because the US is the only place that has anything to do with the fight against Osama, or the only place that benefits from his death?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Hamster View Post
                            Because the US is the only place that has anything to do with the fight against Osama, or the only place that benefits from his death?
                            I don't really think that's called for in this thread. Isn't there an embassy there you can get the picture of from a discrete distance?
                            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                              I don't really think that's called for in this thread. Isn't there an embassy there you can get the picture of from a discrete distance?
                              I agree 100%, just saying there is no need to say 'US flags only' either.

Comment

In the interest of keeping the game on track, tag is any country's flag on top of a building.

Comment

Working...
                                X