• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dam it.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Well, dammit, here ya go....

Comment

Here's something you see all the time, right? Just a tank, running or not....

Comment

Comment

How about a covered bridge????

Comment

No such things as covered bridges out this way. Guess I'll have to sit out for awhile until something else is done
              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Might be stretching the definition of covered bridge a bit here. Not quite a bridge you'd associate with Madison County, but hopefully it works.

Next tag is a boxcar. A locomotive would work as well.

Comment

After thinking about it a bit more - that is really probably just considered an overpass. If you want I can delete the post and we can go back to covered bridge.

Comment

I think that works just fine! My pic was in Goodhue Cty though, a little North of Madison Cty. lol
                    Last edited by Guest; 05-07-2011, 09:56 PM.

Comment

That's not a covered bridge. The bridge part has no cover. Not that I really care.

Comment

Ill try to grab this on my way home, I got rail cars and a covered bridge just to be sure

Comment

Okay so just in case there is question on the bridge I got one from around here. Then just to not snake the tag I also got a rail car or um... 30. The new tag is a "hot dog vendor" does not have to be a full restaurant for dogs, a cart will do but should just sell the mystery meat.

Comment

Canadian National rail. Werd!

Comment

That was on the CSX tracks on the Providence / Worcester Line. Was a section of about 50 cars long parked so made for an easy target, the main yard would draw a bit to much attention to photograph.

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
                                ..... The new tag is a "hot dog vendor" does not have to be a full restaurant for dogs, a cart will do but should just sell the mystery meat.

You and your food stops?....ice cream, now hot dogs. At least it's not fast food chain chow!
                                Will a pic of my bike in front of my bbq grill cooking hot dogs qualify?

Comment

Working...
                                X