Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually didnt eat at either of them, just something we have a lot of. Lots of areas have specific hot dog places or vendor carts so hoping for that. One of my first tags was the bike at a drive thru order station, didnt eat that either and think it confused the folks inside.

Its about the ride and trying to give you a reason for the trip, here are some cheats to find something local.

Last edited by Guest; 05-10-2011, 06:23 PM.

Comment

IM BAAAACK !!!!

Rode by the Sonic and remember seeing the commercials for the big Coney Dogs. NO ! I wont eat one . Crap ! Auto focus got the handle bar instead of the Hot Dog sign . "Im stretched and ready. Lets do this"

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Now for the pay back...All you guys that got to ride in March and April while I rode out the perpetual winter.

A pile of Snow

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Another year older and still ticking......literally. I adjusted my valves and got a little wider than .005. Sounds like an old diesel. Is that bad ?
          82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
            Now for the pay back...All you guys that got to ride in March and April while I rode out the perpetual winter.

A pile of Snow

Man you are one bitter old r@t b@stard!
            "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

I'll let the Maine guys have a go at this, if not Im hitting the pile at the ice rink

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
                I'll let the Maine guys have a go at this, if not Im hitting the pile at the ice rink
                If I has to I'll buy a snowcone and dump it next to my bike.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
                  I could make it real tough on you all. Seeing as I drive a Zamboni I could get the pile of snow and the resurfacer as the new tag.

Brad bk

Comment

Originally posted by bradleymaynar View Post
                    I could make it real tough on you all.
                    Bring it ......Zamboman.
                    82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                      Bring it ......Zamboman.
                      I'll see what I can do, but I don't work til Friday night.

Brad bk

Comment

I'm home tomorrow so I can get it by Saturday
                        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Come on you guys get your snow! I'm holding off on the snow cone cause I feel sorry for you snow birds and want you to have a chance at some fun. Plus it's only 60 out, it's t-t-too c-c-c-cooold to go riding!

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Ok, I did the snow thing. I think this one should count.

... the next tag is not a cat-skiing operation, I'll be kind to you. Just something that says cowboy.

'84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Argghh! And I so wanted to tag a photo with "snow" with the Zamboni. Heck with it! I'll post it later anyway.

Brad bk

Comment

Originally posted by bradleymaynar View Post
                                Argghh! And I so wanted to tag a photo with "snow" with the Zamboni. Heck with it! I'll post it later anyway.

Brad bk
                                Hah!!! Snooze ya lose.
                                '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Working...
                                X