Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be worse, someone could have grabbed the shuttle launch. That would be a hard one to do.

Google is your friend for these things, search up snowmobile clubs and see what you can find. If not maybe a sign shop in town has something

Comment

The county here takes the signs down in the spring. So no go here on that one.

Brad BK

Comment

Originally posted by ArtByScars View Post
        you got 'gators in Jerz?
        I didn't think we'd have them this far north but they picked up a baby crocadilian cruzin alongside the L.I.E. (Long Island Expressway for all you bumpkins) yesterday. I'm encouraged to go out hunting! Shhhhhhhh, be veeeeewy quiet...
        "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by Allie View Post
          I didn't think we'd have them this far north but they picked up a baby crocadilian cruzin alongside the L.I.E. (Long Island Expressway for all you bumpkins) yesterday. I'm encouraged to go out hunting! Shhhhhhhh, be veeeeewy quiet...
          hahah I think I know what my tag will be, granted I can set up the original tag picture...

Comment

Okay, someone has GOT to get this. I'm itching to go find something especially since I was beat out of the last one by a few hours (riding and couldn't post yet).
            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
              Okay, someone has GOT to get this. I'm itching to go find something especially since I was beat out of the last one by a few hours (riding and couldn't post yet).
              Absolutely, the snowmobile sign has been a killer! Good job BTW! Sadly the weather here is crappy, again , and I can't go exploring.

Brad BK

Comment

this is the best i could do cuz they seem to have taken down the snowmobile x ing signs (when did they start doing that?). this is snowmobile sign. meaning the signs of snowmobiles crossing the road. this is probably the busiest crossing around. it's right in town where the trail goes to the gas station and bar. this little crevasse caused my rear tire to lose traction one morning on a frisky ride to work.

if the tag owner will accept this i'll come up with the next tag tomorrow.

by the way, my new 850 rocks.
                Last edited by Eli69; 05-19-2011, 06:48 AM. Reason: details, details
                2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                82 gs1100L probably the next project
                1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
                  this is the best i could do
                  Very resourceful Mr. Eli

NOT !!!!
                  82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Alright... Thats it im puttin the bike in the trailer and im towing it to a sled crossing sign

Comment

Originally posted by FreshStart View Post
                      Alright... Thats it im puttin the bike in the trailer and im towing it to a sled crossing sign
                      Come to MN !! We love Iweegens, and we have tons of Snomo Xing signs, and there's a cool MC show on Sat.

But it would be a lot easier to just make a sign...hint....hint....
                      82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                        Come to MN !! We love Iweegens, and we have tons of Snomo Xing signs, and there's a cool MC show on Sat.

Maybe another weekend. My wife us being induced friday. Should have a new baby boy by saturday. Ive been wanting to get out that way though. But also i have no brakes right now. I blew a front caliper in a hairy situation the other day and im waiting on parts

Comment

ok minnesota boy, i see yer game. soon i'll get the tag and i'll find something you'll never get, like a hill, or a pretty girl w/ all her teeth.
                          2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                          82 gs1100L probably the next project
                          1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                          1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

ok minnesota boy, i see yer game. soon i'll get the tag and i'll find something you'll never get, like a hill, or a pretty girl w/ all her teeth.
                            it's hardball now

Comment

This should be much more interesting....
                              Let's go!

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshStart View Post
                                Should have a new baby boy by saturday.
                                CONGRATULATIONS !!! All the best to you and your family....

or a pretty girl w/ all her teeth.
                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

something you'll never get, like a hill

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                                Does no one have a piece of paper and a friggin color crayon .

I may reconsider your tag Eli. I didnt notice that you put a SIGN on the photo. If you have a new Tag lets move on......

FYI. Good point Eli makes about the road condition at a snowmobile Xing. The cleats in a snowmobile track will eat up the tar. Mucho dangerous on 2 wheels .
                                82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Working...
                                X