Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought you lived close to those BC type of roads you all talk about?

I'll remove the mileage requirement.
    Last edited by cowboyup3371; 05-23-2011, 01:55 PM.
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

This is road G. it is a north and south little back way between road E and KR (kenosha/ racine county line). It is hard to get the twist and elevation rise contrast in just 1 photo,

next - your own silhouette while riding,

SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

I'm out of that picture as I don't trust myself to ride that well yet. I'm just now comfortable enough to ride one handed at a slow speed, don't think I could work either of my cameras and still drive.
        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

looks like a 2up mission, think my daughter would be willing to help with that.

Comment

2 up, 1 up , fine by me, but cowboy up and take a moving picture.

hope you don't mind the pun Cowboyup3371

I had my trusted side kick "miss Trish" working the camera. She has a lot of courage. We have some tandem stunt moves too.

Comment

Well I am all for riding in the rain... but I need some sun for my shadow to come out and play.

Comment

true true we got clear skys in WI today, good day to play hookey

Comment

So never did get the sun yesterday to take my daughter out for the tag so got it on the way in this morning. While I had the camera handy in my jacket pocket I found the next tag, its not the best picture guess it will work. New tag is one of them your speed is X signs, I will make the riding or not riding part optional as this is about having fun not taking unnecessary risks.

Comment

awesome!

That my friend is multi-tasking.

Comment

Ps. Your speed is 45

Comment

actually I was going 36 mph... think my gauge is off a bit lol

Comment

hahaha

wheeelllp........ I've got new tires on my bike, nothing to do, and the sun shining, sooooooo I'm gonna try to find a speed trap sign.

Comment

Here is the mighty speed trap sign (notice I'm not coordinated enough to ride and take pictures) in Hackensack, MN.

And, the new tag:
                            This is Lucette, Paul Bunyan's sweetheart. Any of the old or new larger than life mythical heroes (no photoshopping!) that you may find lurking somewhere along the road. I know they're out there.............

Last edited by Guest; 05-26-2011, 04:27 PM. Reason: Sweetheart's name

Comment

arrrrrrggghh!!! I just got in with the tag!!

well done

just for good measure, so my riding and searching didn't go in vain:

I will warn you that this has forced me to upload a photobucket application to my phone which means, basically, direct upload on the spot. No more of this coming-home-to-find-out-I-was-beat-to-it business!

Comment

Wow that is one fast moving parked bike

Comment

Working...
                                X