Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I waited for ya Cowboy, but you didn't cowboy up so I cowgirl'd up.

New tag:

a commercial building for lease.
    "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Dang it twenty minutes...that's all it took.

Good tag Allie.

Well, here was mine...

Had to go into town to get it and then drive the 40 miles back home. I'll look for that one tomorrow since I'll be out with a friend.
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Better be quick cowboy. I have the current tag in mind as well as the future tag. I'd of gotten this one if the park had not closed.

Comment

Go for it Kid, I don't want to hold up the game. I'll get what I can when I can since I am supposed to be out pretty much all day with her tomorrow.

1981 GS550T - My First

Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die

Comment

I'm just blowing you smoke, cowboy. I played a bit last year but have been having bike problems out the wazoo. (Electrical, can you imagine that? ) I'm just glad to be back in the game with a healthy bike.

Comment

Current Tag, a commercial building (well, it's for sale, not lease)

New Tag,

A mom and pop (not a chain) Far Eastern restaurant, not Chinese. This includes Thai, Korean, Vietnamese, Japanese even Indian (not the American kind)

Comment

Well that's not really the tag, lease is not the same as sale.

I suppose I'll accept it though because I like your new tag. The lease you could do is buy us a round of Jasmine rice now. Mmmmmmmm!

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Thanks, Allie. I wasn't paying close enough attention when I saw your tag. I would have gone out and found a correct one, but I am at bwringer's house right now helping him work on his VX800, with the hope of getting a bit of work done on my GS afterwards.

Comment

You came, you saw, you rode... that's the name of the game!

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by Allie View Post
                      You came, you saw, you rode... that's the name of the game!
                      Vroom vroom. It's good to be back in the game. Even though I treat my bike like any other fine lady, she has been arguing with me for the last couple of years. I have been tolerant, as always, but I hope we are now on a path of peace and contentment. And tags. As to the rice, that does sound good. I would have to find a good Thai recipe for the main dish, though. I am a pretty good cook if I have a recipe to follow.

Comment

Ok this next one shouldn't be hard, so I'm putting a spin on it..

Find a broken down Harley + rider (NOT SOMEONE YOU KNOW)

and show your balls!!

Be proud of your GS!
                        Happy hunting
                        Enjoy!
                        -Noah

Comment

Could have gotten a crashed one today... On the way home from a ride to get the Bucksnot Burger, little low speed winding canyon road, nice shiny new HD went wide and hit a car head on. It didn't look too bad as car-bike head on collisions go, bent forks, the car's hood buckled a little bit. No puddles of blood or smeared brains or anything visible. Probably good it was a low speed corner for both vehicles, and not located right for anyone to go flying off a cliff....
                          Sucks to see this stuff.
                          Edit - Now two in one day. Some sport bike flipped on the six lane highway in the city, plastic parts all over the place. Sorry to mess up the nice riding game thread, but all o y'all need to be careful out there where ever you go to get your pictures.
                          Last edited by tkent02; 06-05-2011, 07:48 PM.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

ArtByScars, you have a mean streak that is over a mile wide!
                            Did you also throw some salt into his open wounds?

Daniel

Comment

Noooooooo crashed Harley's! Or any bike! No no no just a big shiney expensive incapacitated status symbol harley reduced to "paper weight" status.
                              Last edited by Guest; 06-06-2011, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Well, I don't ever see any broken down harley's here so I'll wait this one out.

1981 GS550T - My First

Comment

Working...
                                X