Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I got to say is I hope someone gets it soon because I want to play.
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by mike_of_bbg View Post
      The Spirit of Goodyear is based in Readington, NJ.

http://www.goodyearblimp.com/cfmx/web/blimp/fleet/
      That's quite a hike for me, but thanks
      "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Shoot ! That same Zeppelin came over the house today in route to my local airport. Had too many irons in the fire to get the Bike out....plus its hotter than (insert favorite "hotter than" cliche)
        Last edited by bonanzadave; 07-17-2011, 11:07 PM.
        82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
          Shoot ! That same Zeppelin came over the house today in route to my local airport. Had too many irons in the fire to get the Bike out....plus its hotter than (insert favorite "hotter than" cliche)
          They max out at around 50 mph, so if you leave now on the 1100E you should be able to catch it and get a pic, since no one else has one within 300 miles! Gotta move the game along......

Comment

Instead of a zeppelin/blimp I'll also accept a spring. Should be a little more stationary.

Comment

Omg if this lasts until Friday I know where there are some in the middle of some very scenic riding. It won't last though but that's okay.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

so we are on blimp or a spring?

Comment

I am good with either blimp/zeppelin or spring. Blimp was seeming a bit tough so I thought perhaps a spring would be more accessible for the majority of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Allie View Post
                    Omg if this lasts until Friday I know where there are some in the middle of some very scenic riding. It won't last though but that's okay.

says its current location is readington NJ.

also got these ones in your neck of the woods

have not found much up this way but we have lots of springs

for anyone looking for springs check out this site, nice map feature too. http://www.findaspring.com
                    Last edited by Guest; 07-18-2011, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shaqdaddy86 View Post
                      I am good with either blimp/zeppelin or spring. Blimp was seeming a bit tough so I thought perhaps a spring would be more accessible for the majority of people.
                      Here is the spring, see pipe in background. Artesian well runs all year long.
                      Bike is the '79 HD iron head sportster I am building with my son. Almost road worthy, needs a few gaskets and a functioning exhaust.

Comment

Next tag: Your bike and a Hay baler. Doesn't matter what kind or brand, new or old, on a farm or implement dealer lot. Should be a few of these across the country.

Last edited by Guest; 07-18-2011, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Here's your old school baler under that tarp, but with bale still in for the time being. I wasn't about to trespass to pull the tarp.

Comment

Next tag

Something stupid....colorful lawn chair array. At least 3 chairs and 3 colors! No trespassing on your neighbor's yard either!
                            Last edited by Guest; 07-20-2011, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                              Here's your old school baler under that tarp, but with bale still in for the time being. I wasn't about to trespass to pull the tarp.

Definately an old school one. Don't see too many more balers with their own power unit around anymore, except for the amish communities. Probably a wisconsin engine under the washtub on the baler. We've got a similar Massey 165, just not as rough.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                                Something stupid....colorful lawn chair array. At least 3 chairs and 3 colors! No trespassing on your neighbor's yard either!
                                This is kind of a cool tag. First thought, oh man where am I ever going to find THAT? Second thought, but there almost HAS to be something like that SOMEWHERE. It's the kind of tag that will get you to just ride... and ride! Too bad I ain't getting on the bike again 'till it's a little cooler...

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Working...
                                X