Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I need to relocate my camera to my bike bag... I did ride last night, and did go to the post office... but left camera at home. Will try again later if still open lol

Comment

Originally posted by Theo View Post
      Come on guys. I made this one super easy. Anyone should be able to do this.
      Mucho easy but yesterday was 48 degrees and rain. Tonight is the grandsons BB game. I may tear the wheels off for new rubber so I might be down for a day or so.....
      82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Here is one of the two Post offices in my city

Comment

And for the next one ...
          A favorite motorcycle parts/accessories shop

This is where I got my front tire
          Ride in New Berlin WI

Had Cemetery not already been done I stopped at one I used to live by with graves from the 1800's
          Last edited by Guest; 05-05-2010, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vista461 View Post
            Here is one of the two Post offices in my city
            Originally posted by vista461 View Post
            And for the next one ...
            A favorite motorcycle parts/accessories shop

This is where I got my front tire
            Ride in New Berlin WI

Nice grab! Nice tag! And nice bike!

Comment

Thanks.
              I forgot how much I like riding, lately I've just been wandering for an hour or two . What the heck, it gets over 40mpg its not like it cost me that much.lol

Comment

Leos South. I can see their sign out my front room window. Stopped by to grab a fork seal.

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

How about a Spring theme....

Blooming flowers or trees.

82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                    Leos South. I can see their sign out my front room window. Stopped by to grab a fork seal.
                    How about a Spring theme....

Blooming flowers or trees.

You that lazy you can't walk across the street?

So is the new tag taken in front of your house?

Comment

Originally posted by Theo View Post
                      So is the new tag taken in front of your house?
                      Si'. Mi Casa. Back yard.

Ill be down for maintenance for a couple days unless the tag is In the garage.

82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Ill be down for maintenance for a couple days unless the tag is In the garage.
                        As will I. Got to re-pack and paint my muffler and then going away for the weekend. Monday I'll be

Comment

Ok Im going to roll with this... I can drive around the building and find better folliage if those bushes & tree in the back dont cut it.

Submission:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

New Tag: Cell Tower

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Glad to see all having fun! A couple of idea from the other site that were interesting..sitting on bike inside a mall (easy to do quick in the door shooot and run) on a floating dock with sail or power boat at low tide (remember I'm on an island and low tide makes for steep ramps on and off marina docks) white fire hydrant.....hmmm scene with snow.... easy here just get mountains in the background or.... go to a rink when they empty the zamboni! I still like the find a hot police officer to pose on your bike or fireman/woman ?? depends on your uh never mind.....go ride!

Comment

OK....had to go out to warm up my chain...dodge some rain clouds also...

Cell tower:

And new tag, simple tag...

Forest Preserve sign...

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post

Forest Preserve sign...
                                Nice tag/pic Bob. Trying to get us out to the country huh .........

Im collecting your pictures in fav my photos. Great shots ! That last one needed the whole bike in the photo. Go back........
                                Last edited by bonanzadave; 05-08-2010, 07:55 PM.
                                82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Working...
                                X