Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay then... In keeping with the car theme. A British luxury car other than a Jaguar. { it's Indian now anyway }

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

I thought Rick would have had this by now. Don't they call a Rolls Royce a Florida Ford ?
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
        I thought Rick would have had this by now. Don't they call a Rolls Royce a Florida Ford ?
        Sorry, I've been running aroung in the cage looking at prospects.
        '83 650G parts bike(no title, but alot of good parts) that I might have to wait on, because another 750EX popped up on my radar screen. I'm going to check it tomorrow afternoon. Looks solid, but has a slight title issue. They all seem that way lately, but this might be fixable to finally have a keeper. Has a knock in the engine also, but I have a runner in the bike I'm selling the frame to Gustovh.

I'll get the tag tomorrow before it gets to late. I can get the Rolls right down the road, but I've got a surprise next tag I've been saving till my wife got her new phone. It came today. I should have the new tag and video, posted by 3:00 EST, if nobody beats me to it. I have to wait till after church.
        Last edited by gsrick; 03-09-2013, 01:42 AM.
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

No British luxury cars to find in my neck of the woods, but to show I'm not a total slacker with this game, I was motivated and managed a ride today despite all the white stuff piled higher than the bike....

Comment

Hey... Way to go Lurch. Sounds like the storm has finally passed.
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Older, but still luxurious.

I could have cheated and went and got some new ones, but it's the same a Garth posted and who want's to see the same thing. This was found in a neighborhood not too far away. As you can see I didn't take the photo, so just ignore the Ferrari peeking in the back ground.
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Next tag............Steep Hill or for flat landers, a campground.

The next tag is a Florida rarity and we're trying to post a short video, but I've never done that before, so that's going to take a little.
                Here are some photos.

Bonnie setting up for the video. I don't know of another place in Fl. were we have a steep grade warning sign.

GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

One steep hill plus sign

1983 GS 750

Comment

The next tag is people sitting outside at a pub. And for our frozen members a British themed pub with everyone inside. { Woosies ! }

1983 GS 750

Comment

That was fast Garth, I didn't even get to post the alternative photo.
                      Let me guess, it was on the way to the pub, where you were heading anyway.
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                        That was fast Garth, I didn't even get to post the alternative photo.
                        Let me guess, it was on the way to the pub, where you were heading anyway.
                        Rick. In Kanada we do not share the same rights and freedoms as our southern neighbors. We do not have the right " Not to drink " though several organizations led by AA have been lobbying for legislation. Current law requires the consumption of at least one pint when one is close enough to read the pub's name.
                        Unfortunately the number one is not a part of our counting system, and has provided Constitutionalists with much to debate as to it's meaning. Current public opinion indicates that it is somewhat less than the number four. But nobody is quite sure.
                        Last edited by bccap; 03-10-2013, 09:19 AM.
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

I could have fit right in a few years ago, except for the commie lite thing. Not sure if I can get that tag today. Were riding over by KSC to check another 750ex. Bonnie will be snapping photo along the way. I'll be checking in to see when another commie gets thit tag.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Rick. In Kanada we do not share the same rights and freedoms as our southern neighbors. We do not have the right " Not to drink " though several organizations led by AA have been lobbying for legislation. Current law requires the consumption of at least one pint when one is close enough to read the pub's name.
                            Unfortunately the number one is not a part of our counting system, and has provided Constitutionalists with much to debate as to it's meaning. Current public opinion indicates that it is somewhat less than the number four. But nobody is quite sure.

Bahahahaha, that's the funniest thing I read all day.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                              I could have fit right in a few years ago, except for the commie lite thing. Not sure if I can get that tag today. Were riding over by KSC to check another 750ex. Bonnie will be snapping photo along the way. I'll be checking in to see when another commie gets thit tag.
                              " Kommie Lite thing ? " We're not allowed to drink lite beer either ?
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

" Kommie Lite thing ? " We're not allowed to drink lite beer either ?
                                Well your not full blown commies, they still let you leave if you want to.

One bike in front of people sitting outside a pub/resturant.

Next tag is a radar,

or if that's not available a RESTRICTED NO TRESSPASSING SIGN.

I couldn't help myself ,
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X