Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new tag is a pre 50's derelict. No self portraits.......

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Good job on the tag!

We have elk and alpaca within riding distance, but not as close as the bison.

The next tag I can get, but I'll let someone else give'r a go, I've gotten a few lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
        Good job on the tag!

We have elk and alpaca within riding distance, but not as close as the bison.

The next tag I can get, but I'll let someone else give'r a go, I've gotten a few lately.
        Nope you can't do that, you've been absent for to long to take more time off.
        Get your but back in then saddle and lets see those derelicts. Who else is going to show us photos of Sasquatchimon after you move back to the other side of hell.
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post

Garth go back and ask them if they will trade for a GS or two. I promise they will be in better condition than those. I'd love to have that '29-30 Ford pick up to haul bikes in. Even the '52-3 Willys would do with a trailer.
          I can pull this off tomorrow if no one beats me to it. Suppose to take a ride to a MC and Car swap meet at Destination Daytona Harley tomorrow morning.
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post

This one was kinda easy,
            1928 Dodge 4 door sedan, (mine)
            1916 Studebaker 4 door touring,
            1939 Chevy cabover truck,
            1937 Chevy pickup,
            1950 Ford coupe,
            1949? Desoto coupe......
            1952 Caddy, outside the gate. (for sale)

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Next Tag, a giant chess, checkers, etc. board.
            Extra points if the storage shed for the chess pieces was built by your Grandfather in the '50s, which kinda goes with the last tag.
            It's funny how things line up like that in life.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Or a shuffle board if nobody can find a Chess board that's big enough?

Comment

Good tag... I'm running out of original ideas....
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

From the ghost in the machine that actually rides more than a keyboard...

"As I HAD to test ride the bike with the new, easy as can be to tune, cheapo pods/jetting to replace the factory plenum and
                open K & N air filter that used to be in there and to try out another seat, this is as close as I can get to a checker board pattern.It is a faded checkered flag at the old entrance to the Reno Air Races." "You can almost make out the old black and white squares."

If it passes, I'll post Erics next tag.
                Last edited by gsrick; 05-14-2013, 11:32 AM.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I like it. I couldn't for the life of me even think of where one was near me.
                  sigpic
                  When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                  -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                  -Rusty old scooter.
                  Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                  https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

closest I could find was a 6 hour round trip, lol.

Comment

We've got them. Though I'd have to illegally drive over some park grass to get to them. { not that I'm above that }
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

I guess we move on......

A LARGE excavator! Not a little baby one.
                        This is an average size excavator actually as it is a 330 model CAT.
                        The biggest one that I have worked on (CAT model) is a 375.
                        Google it!

Eric

GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

BANG!!! Eric got it

Good tag.
                          Is that a 79/81 GS? Code?
                          Ghost in the shell is one of my favorite manga's.

I'm about to embark on a 280mi ride to SoCal to see my daughter for her 20th B-day. As I don't know how to post pictures from my smart(er than me) phone, anybody willing to post tags I email to them, on my behalf?

If so, pm me your email address.

Eric, in Cal.

Comment

Due to 'spring break-up' we currently have road bans in place.
                            That means right now no one can move heavy machinery around because the roads are too soft.

Biggest one I could find was a 322, lol.

I'm sure this one doesn't qualify large, so good luck to everyone else after this tag.

This one is too small and IS NOT the tag.

Comment

Eric says: "Big enough to be an excavator.I just didn't want any pictures of backhoes or tiny little rental ex's.
                              Post the damn next tag and keep this thing rolling...."

So for the next tag,

Comment

A green roof ? They're building a high rise next door to me. Oh joy, I get to listen to the racket for the next year and a half.

1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X