This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allie View Post
    Sorry, I love your bike. I might even like you if you gave it to me .
    Ooooh, the way to a girl's heart is through your bike. Something sounds twisted here...
    But again, I like twisted.

Comment

It's #1624. Now say to the court, "I am a toad"... come on, SAY it.

Okay different judge, different show.

There used to be tons of frozen yoga places in the early 90s, like TCBY... pretty much extinct now.
      Ok, if you insist....you're a toad....it's post #1623....

Now can we quit our posturing and get on with the game!

Comment

Sorry, I love your bike. I might even like you if you gave it to me .
        I would give you the bike Allie but since I can't seem to unattach myself from it you'd have to take the whole lock, stock and barrel. Me, my two teenage kids, and my son's very large drum set. Actually now that I think of it if you'll take the kids and drum set along with the bike we might have a deal.

Comment

There used to be tons of frozen yoga places in the early 90s, like TCBY... pretty much extinct now.
          Culver's has frozen custard. Would that qualify ?
          82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Yoga.....

Comment

Next tag...back to nature, my preferred riding environment....a shot on the lake with sun glimmering nicely!

or another angle with an overhanging tree in the foreground...either the sun glitter or the hanging tree with the lake front....now get out of metropolis and go to work.

Last edited by Guest; 08-12-2011, 09:40 AM.

Comment

ooooo my kinda tag! If it lasts till after I mow the lawn then I'm ON it!
                "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                  Ok, if you insist....you're a toad....it's post #1623....

Now can we quit our posturing and get on with the game!
                  Okay that number changed, I swear it. Either that or we're BOTH Mr. Magoo.

And you can't ignore quotation marks Mr. Wisenheimer. And your suit had BETTER be made out of some kind of... cloth next time.

Originally posted by macbec29 View Post
                  I would give you the bike Allie but since I can't seem to unattach myself from it you'd have to take the whole lock, stock and barrel. Me, my two teenage kids, and my son's very large drum set. Actually now that I think of it if you'll take the kids and drum set along with the bike we might have a deal.
                  Two questions, is your son GOOD on the drums? And can the other mow lawns? If so we could find space here for both of them, and your bike. Sorry, none for you.

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                  Culver's has frozen custard. Would that qualify ?
                  I'd give it a try!

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Hanging tree over lake....(couldn't get a sun glimmer...clouds came out)

And the next tag...A stone quarry...
                    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

One (1) stone quarry... Mr. Slate sold separately.

Next tag: a motorcycle shop. Copilot sold separately.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

This is the local "motorcycle shop" that "just opened up".

What? Thats not shady at all..

See! I trust having my motorcycle there! So does my dad! They must have gotten a lot of copies of that sign though..

They even let me keep a copy!

The manager even came out and said hello!

I couldnt resist, with mine still being "in the shop".

Comment

Here's the cycle shop.

I'll get the next tag tonite.
                          Last edited by Guest; 08-12-2011, 11:00 PM. Reason: HA! Got it...I d 10 t error.

Comment

Originally posted by dueller View Post
                            Here's the cycle shop.
                            Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Okay....I forget how to make it inline!!!
                            Here you go.

Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by dueller View Post
                              Here's the cycle shop.
                              Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Okay....I forget how to make it inline!!!
                              Nice! Looks like they have stuff to do in the winter too.

If you're ever in doubt of how to paste a pic to the page you can simply right click on the pic and 'copy image location' and plug it into the image tool here on the board.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Nice! Looks like they have stuff to do in the winter too.

If you're ever in doubt of how to paste a pic to the page you can simply right click on the pic and 'copy image location' and plug it into the image tool here on the board.
                                Yeah, they have all kinds of stuff. Kwacker dealer not a Zuki dealer though. They have quite a few MC and they sell Schwinn and Cannondale pedlers. Don't member if they sell others. It's actually a motorsports place so they have ATV's and snowmobiles too.

Okie...I tried the attachment button on the advanced menu and that didn't seem to work. I tried using html tags with the [img] too and that didn't work either! I'll have to relearn myself on how to post with a URL. I didn't want to wimp out and just make a regular attachment

Comment

Working...
                                X