This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
    I almost didn't make it back home with the tags!
    The thermometer at the bank said that it was 56 degrees!
    I almost had to call a cab!

Eric
    Ugh! That's just wrong!
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
      I want to thank everyone for cleaning up this thread. I have decided to start playing again, not that it means anything in the grand scheme of things. In fact, I seriously considered going next door and asking my neighbor for a favor. She is a stone cold fox, and would probably earn me double points. But then riding the bike from my driveway to her driveway would probably be stretching the rules a tiny bit.
      Give her a ride around the block first and one for me to. Just remember to wear a helmet. Yes, I've already asked for forgiveness. If shes not that kind of girl next door, just give her a ride to the next tag. The old two with one stone thing.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
        I got rid of a lot of stuff that didn't pertain to the game, no matter what the subject.

When I have time I may go back and remove more.
        Do what you feel is right to you, but don't go getting all PC on us. This is not a kiddie forum. We need to keep it civil and good natured, but teasing and ragging on someone is part of the fun on this thread. If that bothers someone then they need to speak up and say so. I for one don't intend to make anything or take anything personal. Having fun is the other point of the game. It say so at the bottom of the rules of the game.
        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Hot neighbor counts. As long as she actually IS hot. Not burnt to a cinder.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
            Do what you feel is right to you, but don't go getting all PC on us. This is not a kiddie forum. We need to keep it civil and good natured, but teasing and ragging on someone is part of the fun on this thread. If that bothers someone then they need to speak up and say so. I for one don't intend to make anything or take anything personal. Having fun is the other point of the game. It say so at the bottom of the rules of the game.
            Where I grew up if you were being teased and givin' the gears by your friends it was because you were liked and respected. You only worried when you weren't teased.
            No signature

Comment

It's not PC...it's keeping the thread on topic so we can attract some new players...
              If they get to look at a neat picture every page or two, they might get interested enough to play...

Whatever...I ALWAYS have fun...life is fun...
              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                Where I grew up if you were being teased and givin' the gears by your friends it was because you were liked and respected. You only worried when you weren't teased.
                "Givin the gears", never heard that used for poken fun at somebody. I like it, it defenetly fits in with a bunch of gearheaded knuckle draggers here.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Give her a ride around the block first and one for me to. Just remember to wear a helmet. Yes, I've already asked for forgiveness. If shes not that kind of girl next door, just give her a ride to the next tag. The old two with one stone thing.
                  Actually, she is married, probably late 20s, and a stone cold fox. I know her husband and could probably talk him/her into it. I have not had a pillion in probably a decade, though. And the GPz is not what you would really call a pillion bike, although it does have rear footpegs.

Comment

What is so difficult about placing her on the '83 GS1100E?
                    Missing rims or something else?

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                      It's not PC...it's keeping the thread on topic so we can attract some new players...
                      If they get to look at a neat picture every page or two, they might get interested enough to play...

Whatever...I ALWAYS have fun...life is fun...
                      I'm with you Bob. This thread is about riding, not about what brand of bike you ride or if you are able to take a picture of a garbage can or a water closet.

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                        What is so difficult about placing her on the '83 GS1100E?
                        Missing rims or something else?

Eric
                        To be honest, I would have to take her down to Bloomington where she now lives.

Comment

Not trying to stir things up, but I wish everybody who is playing and wants to play, would take a read, not just a look at the first 20 pages min. of this thread. There were great photos and not so great photos, jokeing and teasing, confusion and clarifications. Hard tags and easy tags. It was actually a compitition with someone keeping count of each players amount of tags. I don't understand why there is so much animosity on this game now, but from what I read again today, the game is the same as it always been. Nothing has changed and nothing but inactivity has chased players away or keep anybody from joining in.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

C'mon someone, I wanna see a hot chick on someone's bike. I am stuck in the office today and I could use some relief.

Comment

Hmm. I work at a nursing and dental school... Most of the students are female.

But, we just went on summer break so there are very few around. And my wife would shiv me in my sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                                Hmm. I work at a nursing and dental school... Most of the students are female.

But, we just went on summer break so there are very few around. And my wife would shiv me in my sleep.
                                As they say, you can look at the menu but you always eat at home.
                                She should be all right with it UNLESS you chose unwisely when you bought the ring.
                                Get that tag!!!

Eric

Comment

Working...
                                X