No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh. I get it. Come tear down my barn. Haul away all the crap wood. And by the way you can give me $1500 for the priviledge of doing so. WTF
    sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
    1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

Originally posted by michaelj_444 View Post
      Oh. I get it. Come tear down my barn. Haul away all the crap wood. And by the way you can give me $1500 for the priviledge of doing so. WTF
      yeaahhh, and I'm married to Morgan Fairchild, yeah, that's it!

Comment

I really hope the price is a misprint.

Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

I only hope that this is true! It was sent to me via E-mail today. LMAO!!!

AN ACTUAL CRAIG'S LIST PERSONALS AD:

To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last.

Date: 2010-09-27, 1:43 am. E.S.T.

I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend, threatening our lives.
          You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.

First, I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment; I didn't expect you to actually crap in your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket..
          The evening was not that cold, and I was wearing the jacket for a reason.. my girlfriend was happy that I just returned safely from my 2nd tour as a Combat Marine in Afghanistan.
          She had just bought me that Kimber Custom Model 1911 .45 ACP pistol for my birthday, and we had picked up a shoulder holster for it that very evening.
          Obviously you agree that it is a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head ... isn't it?!

I know it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with crap in your pants.
          I'm sure it was even worse walking bare-footed since I made you leave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me. [That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help mug us again].

After I called your mother or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, I explained the entire episode of what you'd done.
          Then I went and filled up my gas tank as well as those of four other people in the gas station, -- on your credit card. The guy with the big motor home took 153 gallons and was extremely grateful!

I gave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all the cash in your wallet. [That made his day!]

I then threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at the curb ..... after I broke the windshield and side window and keyed the entire driver's side of the car.

Earlier, I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office and one to the FBI, while mentioning President Obama as my possible target.

The FBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while he traced your number etc.).

In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you ... but I feel this type of retribution is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime.
          I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflect upon,
          and perhaps reconsider, the career path you've chosen to pursue in life.
          Remember, next time you might not be so lucky. Have a good day!

Thoughtfully yours, Semper Fi,

Alex

Comment

If that ^^^ is half way true I love it

Comment

Originally posted by Highway_Glider
              old Barn Board - $1500 (Reynolds)
              Date: 2011-10-19, 12:43PM CDT
              Reply to: sale-5meag-2658045917@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

This barn is still standing and I would like to have it taking down the barn is over 100yrs old and I know alot of ppl use old barn board for many things. I have posted this before and had many interested ppl but no one ever came through! I want it gone so i can build a new garage.

He is hoping there is value in old boards. I know of people who have used old barn boards for finishing basements. Those are painted, not quite the same.
              If those boards are not rotten it's a good deal. If they're oak (or virgin forest cedar) it's a bloody good deal.
              79 GS1000S
              79 GS1000S (another one)
              80 GSX750
              80 GS550
              80 CB650 cafe racer
              75 PC50 - the one with OHV and pedals...
              75 TS100 - being ridden (suicidally) by my father

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                I only hope that this is true! It was sent to me via E-mail today. LMAO!!!

AN ACTUAL CRAIG'S LIST PERSONALS AD:

To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last.

In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you ... but I feel this type of retribution is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime.
                I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflect upon,
                and perhaps reconsider, the career path you've chosen to pursue in life.
                Remember, next time you might not be so lucky. Have a good day!

Thoughtfully yours, Semper Fi,

Alex
                Sadly, It would appear to be false.
                Letter from a putative victim apologizes to a mugger for foiling his robbery attempt?

Perhaps in another time and place.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                  I really hope the price is a misprint.

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/for/2672145548.html
                  "Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks"

Yeah, what is your problem?
                  Current Bikes:
                  2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

Originally posted by Highway_Glider
                    It as it all.

Hi,

Up for sale is a suzuki GS 650 bobber/rat bike.. With regret I must sell this super fun machine.. I spent countless hours modifiying this bike.. I had tones of fun and now ready to move on to another project during the winter months.

This bike is definitely a head turner for a low price.. Surprising enough it is really comfortable and has great power. The most important thing about this bike is that the engine is A1. Before putting in much work I wanted to make sure mechanics were perfect.

Plate this bike antique for only 60$ a year. Don't hesitate to contact me.

DP

That type of ad annoys me. Apparently the seller can build a bike, but posting a picture right side up is beyond their ability.
                    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

I wouldn't call it a build.......not even close. He had the gall to say that he modified it. To me, his interpretation of modifying parallels the act of whacking someone on the head with a ball peen hammer then calling it brain surgery.

Anyone can hack up a bike then follow up with a rattle can.

Comment

Date de l'affichage23-oct.-11 Prix$1 200,00 AdresseDollard-des-Ormeaux, QC H9G 2M5, Canada
                        Afficher la carte À vendre parPropriétaireMarqueHondaModèleAutreAnnée1983Kilo mètres61000Cylindrée (cc)650CouleurBordeaux

Excellent condition, complete, not running. Parts or project.

Yeah i'll buy it, maybe, for sure, no way, definately, heck no, one day...
                        McLoud
                        '79 GS850
                        `98 GSF1200 Bandit
                        sigpic
                        http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...php?groupid=13

Comment

After 27000 males....

After 27000 males, you'd be laying on your side too!

Comment

Maybe lots of work and nice parts but.... http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...SR500_16019225

$5000 - 1980 Yamaha SR500

Wiseco HC Piston
                            White Bros Tork Valve
                            White Bros pipe
                            Goes 100mph
                            Bad to the bone!!
                            Call 250-286-3887
                            No e-mails pls

My adzoom
                            Last edited by Guest; 11-05-2011, 02:23 AM.

Comment

And why couldn't we have at least finished that paint job?
                              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by highway_glider

kijiji ontario > toronto (gta) > markham / york region > cars & vehicles > motorcycles > street, cruisers, choppers > ad id 325352567
                                440 ltd bobber project for sale

date listed 26-oct-11
                                price $3,000.00
                                address thornhill, on l3t 4e7, canada
                                view map
                                for sale by owner
                                make kawasaki
                                model other
                                year 1984
                                kilometers 12000

one off 440 bobber , all custom , rear cut and lowered , custom made leather seat , custom paint job , loads of work put in , just dont have time to finish ..

---------------------

really dig the bicycle pedals. Nice touch. Really.

Got some rattle paint on the tire too.

Dp
                                ewww gross!

Comment

Working...
                                X