No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thing is the paint can be changed. Probably some corroded connections or a bad R/R..Good steal for someone.
    MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Okay... So this is actually an Etsy find... But it's still so... so... Well, you decide.

Crocodile Motorcycle:

1996 Suzuki gsx 600 Katana covered in imitation crocodile hide and black reptile like vinyl. Very one of a kind. 11,000 miles and runs great. Can be seen on youtube at crocodile motorcycle. Call 405 943 5570 for more info and pick up arrangements .

$6,500.00 + $1000.00 Shipping

Comment

Its it OK to re-swallow barf?

Used as an accent on a steam punk bike, maybe... but that thing is all kinds of ugly.
        Last edited by Guest; 12-15-2011, 02:01 AM.

Comment

I got excited when I saw this listing:

1982 Suzuki Katana $1250

Comment

Originally posted by Don-lo View Post
            I got excited when I saw this listing:

1982 Suzuki Katana $1250

http://centralmich.craigslist.org/mcy/2747405086.html
            I believe that you found the rare, "Kustom Katana". Very, very rare.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
              This must be one of those "I'm trying to sell it honey"

For sale is my 1975 750 Kawasaki. 6861 miles. Runs and shifts like new. Looks great. $14000 cash only. No retards this is not a toy and not for beginners.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
              If that is the original paint job he is not that far off the mark. I was never into the H2s, but the Widowmaker is the only bike that goes for more than the original Z1s.

Comment

Originally posted by Danesa View Post
                I believe that you found the rare, "Kustom Katana". Very, very rare.
                Yeah, he did an amazing job of hiding the Kat bodywork, even using some kind of 450 motor overlay

Comment

What a deal!!!! Hurry up and grab this one!

Daniel

Comment

At 448 liters, the thing should scream.

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post

OMG, another Katana!

Comment

At lease it is rear drive. Those front drive motorcycles suck.

Comment

Craigslist gets stranger by the day.... Does anyone agree with my thought that if you are going to advertise something for sale on Craigslis/Internet, you should be prepared to answer questions, thoroughly, via email.

I can't tell you how many times I have sent a seller a couple of questions and I either:

1) Get no response
                          2) Get a portion of one question answered, while ignoring the other ones
                          3) Just receive an email with a phone number..

About a month ago I responded to an ad for a bike, it appeared to be a well written ad that stated to text for pictures. I did and the **shole sent me two pictures of him shaving and one of the bike. What an **s*ole

Comment

Originally posted by Vmass View Post
                            Craigslist gets stranger by the day.... Does anyone agree with my thought that if you are going to advertise something for sale on Craigslis/Internet, you should be prepared to answer questions, thoroughly, via email.

I can't tell you how many times I have sent a seller a couple of questions and I either:

1) Get no response
                            2) Get a portion of one question answered, while ignoring the other ones
                            3) Just receive an email with a phone number..

About a month ago I responded to an ad for a bike, it appeared to be a well written ad that stated to text for pictures. I did and the **shole sent me two pictures of him shaving and one of the bike. What an **s*ole
                            There are so many scams on craigslist I won't reply to any emails. I clearly state this in my listing though

Comment

All it needs is a new engine, other than THAT, it's just fine. Good grief, people are so friggin' stupid.

Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
                              87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
                              99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
                              15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Originally posted by Don-lo View Post
                                OMG, another Katana!

Apparently the 450 Kustom Katana, collectors market is booming. Considering the 27,338 cubic inch engine I can understand it.

Comment

Working...
                                X