No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out this dreamer! this crazy even for BC! This guy might be smokin some BC BUD. Or as my Dad used to say "you boys been smokin that there electric lettuce?"
    No signature

Comment

Another dreamer

Hmmm. I didn't pay this much for my GS850, GS1000, RF900, CB700Sc, and CB400 Hondamatic --- combined.

Comment

Maine Optimist

From recent Maine CL ad........... (asking $1800)

"1981 Suzuki GS 850G. Bike is a 5 speed with shaft drive. In very (near mint) condition... Hard pressed to tell bike is 31 years old. Carbs were cleaned but not as good as if done at a dealer. "
        1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
          Check out this dreamer! this crazy even for BC! This guy might be smokin some BC BUD. Or as my Dad used to say "you boys been smokin that there electric lettuce?"
          http://vancouver.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...AdIdZ348098213
          in pic 6/8 he's showing you his stash of electric lettuce

and as far as those 850's go, there littered all over here in Ohio for sale from $400 to $1200, if I didn't already have my hands full and my pockets empty, I'd have one.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
            in pic 6/8 he's showing you his stash of electric lettuce

and as far as those 850's go, there littered all over here in Ohio for sale from $400 to $1200, if I didn't already have my hands full and my pockets empty, I'd have one.
            Haha so he is... good I!
            No signature

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay View Post
              Not so keen on the "blue pipes" that match the original paint scheme, but that's not too bad a price for that bike.
              that's a fuel injected bike; aren't they set up to run lean to meet emissions? Wouldn't that account for the blued pipes?

Comment

Buy It Now price of $22,500?!

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Honda : RC 77 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Comment

'Nother example of fine CL photography....

Just can't quite make out the details.....

31 x 18 50 15LT Race car wide track tires - $100 (Milwaukee)

Date: 2012-01-21, 11:41AM CST
                  Reply to: sale-wjrzx-2787371733@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have no need for them.
                  Make me an offer and their yours.

(262) 880-4084
                  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2787371733

Comment

" Fewer than 40 original CR77's were built."
                    That's just great to know. How many were built in '63 with an '80 SUZUKI 400 top end?
                    What an idiot!

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by wisgolfer59 View Post
                      Just can't quite make out the details.....
                      "Fewer than 40 original CR77's were built. "...And this ain't one of them...

Comment

did anybody catch this in the title.... CUSTOM BUILT, REPLICA..
                        Not even original!!

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                          did anybody catch this in the title.... CUSTOM BUILT, REPLICA..
                          Not even original!!
                          Originally posted by Doby View Post
                          "Fewer than 40 original CR77's were built. "...And this ain't one of them...
                          more contradictions:

I'VE NEVER STARTED IT, DOES HAVE SPARK TO THE PLUGS--IT WAS BUILT TO RUN!
                          Nonetheless, it doesn't run and apparently never has - relegated to be a static display.

WAS SOLD AT THE DAYTONA/JERRY WOOD AUCTION MANY YEARS AGO FOR APPROX.20K+
                          Then a bit farther down:
                          This motorcycle was sold(item # 67)@ Jerry Woods Auction in Daytona in2003@$15,000.00.

$15K is a long way from $20K+

With current bids at approx 1% of his asking price, we'll see what happens...

Comment

don't think I'd ride it home, even if I had a license

HAS A CLEAN TITLE
                            HAVE PAPERS
                            STARTS, RUNS WELL WHEN WARMED UP AND CAN BE RIDDEN HOME
                            NEW STEEL FRONT BRAKE CABLES, BUT DIDNT HAD THE TIME TO BLEED THE FRONT BRAKES.
                            IN PRETTY GOOD CONDITION, NO DENTS OR CRACKS IN FRAME OR TANK.
                            SUPER CHEAP TO INSURE
                            GARAGE KEPT.
                            HAS 29475KM's

I CAN TRUCK IT TO YOUR PLACE FOR $15 OR YOU COME DRIVE IT HOME (Assuming you have a license of course)
                            TEST RIDE IS OKAY IF THE CASH IS IN MY HAND

This is bike right here is a GREAT starter bike for anyone that wants to learn how to ride for a cheap price and upgrade later on.

Im getting rid of it for building my new bike with more CCs. My lost, your gain.
                            The bike looks exactly as in the picture.
                            Price can be negotiated.
                            First $950 takes the bike.
                            Email me your offers and we'll take it from there !

Comment

Brakes are over-rated anyway.

Daniel

Comment

"NEW STEEL FRONT BRAKE CABLES, BUT DIDNT HAD THE TIME TO BLEED THE FRONT BRAKES."

Didn't have time? It probably took longer to take the cell phone picture, post it to a hosting service, write out the ad, and post it to Craig's List than it would have to bleed those brakes.

Comment

Working...
                                X