No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is oddly awesome! Especially with the fuzzy dice hanging off the handlebars.

Comment

Originally posted by niclpnut View Post
      I have ahalf lawnmower and half motorcycle for sale. It has a twin cylinder Briggs engine.It runs and mows.It has a cd player,and a 46 inch mowing deck.Not real fast but a lot of fun.Call Larry at 1-660-684-6132 NO CALLS AFTER 9;00PM

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
      PostingID: 2936892043
      I'm actually hillbilly enough to use something like that...now where did I put my Schlitz
      Last edited by Guest; 04-03-2012, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Just put a Busa engine in it and cut the lawn in about five minutes. LMAO
        All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
          Just put a Busa engine in it and cut the lawn in about five minutes. LMAO
          As Tim Allen would say, "more power! aaarr aaar aaaar aaar"
          sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
          1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
          2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Dang, I wish I could go get this!

I don't think he knows whats there...

GS1000 with TITLE - $400 (Gilbert)

Date: 2012-03-24, 1:52PM MST
            Reply to: cqfm5-2920330870@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
            it is a 1978 GS1000. It is a project bike.It Dosnt Run. It has a clean TITLE. It has 28 thousand miles.. It has a new battery and it has a 4 into 1 exhoust. Call or text Skylar at (480)232-9578

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

He was so used to taking pictures of his wife he took a picture of his bike in the dark....
              89 fzr 600 r6 - $2200 (warwick)

Date: 2012-04-04, 1:23AM EDT
              Reply to: j7xb2-2939274705@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
              89 fzr 600 r6 blue and white starts right up an goes anywere new tiers chain sprokets ect.. all papers for bike in hand $2200
              401-598-6047

Comment

For a Gas Cap!?

Ducati 851/888 carbon fiber gas cap - $300 (Leavenworth)

Date: 2012-04-04, 9:27PM CDT
                Reply to: qwfw7-2941017437@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Aftermarket carbon fiber gas cap for Ducati 851/888, should work in all of the old bikes with round fuel fillers.

PostingID: 2941017437
                83 GS1100ES rebuild:

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170032

Budget GSXR Conversion:

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=200563

New to me bike: 2008 B-KING

Comment

I love the title on this one. 1987 suzuki inturder - $500 (woodbridge, Va)

Would go to see it myself if I had the room in the garage and the time for another project.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay View Post
                    I love the title on this one. 1987 suzuki inturder - $500 (woodbridge, Va)

Would go to see it myself if I had the room in the garage and the time for another project.
                    I bet its painted brown..

Comment

1981 Suzuki GS550 bobber - $700 (New Hartford)

Date: 2012-03-12, 9:46PM EDT
                      Reply to: tvc8j-2899126543@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Up for sale, I have a 1981 Suzuki GS550.
                      Clean CT Title in hand.
                      It is currently registered.

I purchased it with the hopes of having enough time to bobber it.
                      I cut the pipes, removed the bulky center stand, took the fender off, and took it up the road for a ride, and the throttle cable snapped on me. I then ordered a new one, and to put it on, I had to remove the airbox assembly.
                      It was like pandoras box to get it put on, and after I got it installed, I simply haven't had the interest or the time to continue with the project.
                      As it sits, it needs the airbox to be connected back onto the 4 carbs and I'm sure a good battery charge.

I have all the oem parts that came on it(I DO NOT HAVE THE CENTER STAND), so the pictures are without the fender, rear blinkers, tail section pretty much, and seat.

It is chain driven, NOT shaft driven, so its perfect for a bobber project.

I am not interested in keeping this at all, so any reasonable offers are being accepted. That includes trades for pretty much anything, but cash is king. - feel free to text or call. 860-806-1274

Thanks for looking. I WANT THIS OUT OF MY GARAGE!

Comment

OH! The horror!

1981 suzuki custom chopper - $1900 (wallingford)

Date: 2012-03-05, 11:51PM EST
                        Reply to: fvc85-2886980019@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

81 bobber professionally cut and welded, gs550 with 750 motor, custom bars, custom pipes, willing to trade for 2 seater or car. Nick 2035271086

Comment

The last 2 examples are the exact reason so many guys who want to bobber something take so much flak, more so then not, they loose interest, destroyed the bike, or are way over their heads, Several new people on the forum, actually take the time and do a nice job, but also, I've seen many a new post and wonder WTF is wrong with some people, no clue and want a $50 bobber cafe job and don't want to take the time to do the proper maintenance before hacking something to pieces or removing air boxes, then wonder why they can't get it running. Sad really, there are many here who actually have taken advice from experience and created some nice bikes, but those are very few.

Comment

i got my bike from clist and it was exactly wat your talking about, some people starting to rip a gs apart and not knowing wat there getting into, ive spent the same amount that i bought it for in parts and am starting to put it back together finally. i hope to redeem this gs's title haha

Comment

Originally posted by benzaifarmer View Post
                              i got my bike from clist and it was exactly wat your talking about, some people starting to rip a gs apart and not knowing wat there getting into, ive spent the same amount that i bought it for in parts and am starting to put it back together finally. i hope to redeem this gs's title haha

http://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/2929526220.html
                              It would appear that the chopper craze is over and the bobber one grows. Let the hacking begin. Sigh....

Comment

Originally posted by Danesa View Post
                                It would appear that the chopper craze is over and the bobber one grows. Let the hacking begin. Sigh....
                                i agree, why does everyone go threw these phases and the vintages always pay the price but i hope to redeem my gs......

Comment

Working...
                                X