What a train wreck!

Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
    87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
    99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
    15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
      when you look at the pic with the headlight facing you...it was kinda scary, don't know why, just a bad vibe

Comment

Originally posted by MK3Brent View Post
        Really.... 80's GS' are vintage.... really?

They're a dime a dozen, and ugly as hell from the factory.
        thats assuming i was talking about my gs haha, i have an 82..... far from vintage but my last bikes were all vintages and most people that bought them off me never drove them again cause they ripped parts off and just left them to rot

Comment

Originally posted by benzaifarmer View Post
          that's assuming i was talking about my gs haha, i have an 82..... far from vintage but my last bikes were all vintages and most people that bought them off me never drove them again cause they ripped parts off and just left them to rot
          Actually, that would be considered vintage or classic if you like, anything older than 25 years is fair game for Historical plates even.

Comment

Wow, a real tree hugger!

Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
            87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
            99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
            15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

LOL! I owned that model of Honda 90, it was my second bike. Has an overhead valve engine instead of the overhead cam Super 90 engine. Ahh, those were the days.

Comment

Some guys mount deer. This would be a great wall piece or free standing art! Worth more for its "curiosity" value than anything. Cool.

Comment

Love the fuel tanks!
                  Now these are vintage.

Comment

somethin special
                    1979 Honda - $1 (Colonie)

Date: 2012-04-08, 6:47PM EDT
                    Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

1979 bomber project bike. Needs new fork seals. Runs, needs to be finished. Clean title. Trade or sell. Make offer.

INTERESTS:
                    ENDURO, QUADS,DIRT BIKES, CAR TRAILER OR HEAVY DUTY TRAILER AND ALWAYS INTERESTED IN CASH.

THINGS NOT INTERESTED IN: CARS, TRUCKS, SNOWMOBILES.

CALL KEVIN 518-860-36 ZERO FOUR (04)

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2947331325

Comment

Honda 350, minor assembly huh?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Spell Check please

1982 GS1100GLZ Sold but still loved
                        2008 Bandit 1250 Crashed (cager on a cell phone)
                        2008 Bandit 1250 #2

Comment

Oh my rod, so many on craigs spend more of their money on toys than a good education, need to trade that bike in for a good English book

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                            Oh my rod, so many on craigs spend more of their money on toys than a good education, need to trade that bike in for a good English book
                            You're presuming that they could actually read said English book.

Comment

Originally posted by david duarte View Post
                              You're presuming that they could actually read said English book.
                              hmmm, didn't think that far ahead, that use to be something you could assume, long ago I guess.
                              But today, you don't have to be foreign to be illiterate.

Comment

His spelling isn't good enough for spell check. Neither was that of the founding fathers. However we got what he meant. Cut the guy a break and focus on the deal. I'd consider this an excellent condition GW for the price.

There are a lot of great american rednecks in this world with a barn full of treasures and a head full of mechanical knowledge, but don't use computers because they aren't confident in their writing ability. Don't make it worse.
                                Yamaha fz1 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X