Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stickerbombed

Always wanted a stickerbomb project , so here it is!
    If only I can find a smaller seat to balance things out.

BEFORE

AFTER

Comment

$1000 - SAZUKI GS550Report Ad
      Saanich (View Map)

I am fast my 4 clenders give a smooth ride and lots of power. I have been kept in the dark (storage) for most of my years Low k's are the result . My seat has been cut down for those of you with short legs. I Am 34 , put to gether in 1978 with less than 7000k's on my second odometer the frist had less than 22000k's totel of 29000k's

zoom

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
        http://reno.craigslist.org/mcy/3029275974.html

Just a little damage, laid down once. Gently, no doubt.

Eric
        Clutch, tires, laid down, and the DMV has the title... Hmmmmm, so this guy BEAT the EVER LIVIN' HELL out of this thing, got his licence AND the title taken away from him, and thinks its a "rare Katana"???
        Another one of those 200mph 600's eh?
        '83 GS 1100T
        The Jet

sigpic
        '95 GSXR 750w
        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
          Clutch, tires, laid down, and the DMV has the title... Hmmmmm, so this guy BEAT the EVER LIVIN' HELL out of this thing, got his licence AND the title taken away from him, and thinks its a "rare Katana"???
          Another one of those 200mph 600's eh?
          That's 200mph in fourth my good man, I emailed him, and called BS, he cussed me up and down, typical liar caught out.

Comment

Look what $600 gets you!

maybe you can rescue the engine and final drive.......

1981 Suzuki GS 650 custom hardtail bobber - $600 (Madison east)
            Date: 2012-05-26, 2:36PM CDT
            Reply to: tr7xf-3025736000@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
            I built this custom hardtail in my shop with spare parts, and a honda front end. Original front end was smashed.
            I did alot of work on this bike showing my helpers how to build hardtails. there is no title, now I need shopspace and this has to go.
            The carbs are rebuilt and painted worth 250 alone, so dont ask me to come down on price. Motor has good compression and ran before we broke it down. 10k original miles.
            The tank cost me 150, the bike is not complete, although all parts are present. needs to be wired and plumbed.
            Custom built rear fender and seat, sold as is.

This is the cheapest hardtail custom on the planet, don't let it get away. I lowered price by 300.00 to move it quick!!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
              That's 200mph in fourth my good man, I emailed him, and called BS, he cussed me up and down, typical liar caught out.
              Way too many people relying on the ol' "there's a sucker born every day" theory. Or just way too many stupid people that have no idea what they have. Pick one, they both seem to fit here.
              '83 GS 1100T
              The Jet

sigpic
              '95 GSXR 750w
              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

yikes...
                No signature

Comment

Yet another example of why some blood lines should be terminated.

Eric

Comment

All you need is a motor and a frame and a few other parts...
                    No signature

Comment

Perhaps those last two are related?
                      Everything except for a titled frame, running engine, new tires, etc and ONLY $1,700.00!
                      What a bargain!!!

Eric

Comment

OH THAT...just hurts to look at. I'm building back a GL/CX 500 as we speak and to see that bike in THAT condition, just makes my happy.

Comment

"This was a great bike until I came along" is what he should have said.
                          "This is a good deal! Really... I mean it" I'm sure I would love this guy, sounds like someone with a grip on reality!
                          No signature

Comment

$5800 wow that is a great deal for the seller. A terrible thing to do to a skunk
                            sigpic1982 gs750e 1186 oil cooled engine USD front mono shock rear
                            1994 gsxr1100w
                            1981 gs1260dragbike (this one I've owned for29yrs)

Comment

PLEASE STOP DOING THIS TO THESE ONCE BEAUTIFUL BIKES!!!
                              Although it looks comfortable..
                              Last edited by trevor; 05-28-2012, 11:37 PM.
                              No signature

Comment

Bibbidee bobbidee boo!! Oh the madness!
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X