• Show
Clear All

Needs more than love...
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
      Yeah, the Honda's were the first to take a beating during the chopper craze

Comment

Originally posted by Highway_Glider
        This guy buys a Busa for $28,000.

Sell it for $17,500.

Lack of judment perhaps?

DP

2008 Hayabusa - $17500
        Date: 2012-06-12, 10:49AM EDT
        Reply to: 3xxbk-3067148077@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

-Jamais roule a la pluie
        -payé $28 000.00
        -1 seule moto au Canada comme celle-ci
        -système alarme, power commander
        -FULL CHROME

Propriétaire 47 ans

$17 500.00 ferme

Let's see....Shoei helmet, check......Suzuki leather jacket, check.....armored gloves, check......gym shorts and sneakers with no socks, check.

Yes, I would agree, a lack of judgement.

Comment

Everything is just so green

He must like the color or something because even his flash is green if you go to the link and look at the third picture

1978 gs1000 bobber/chopper - $2000 (preble county)

Date: 2012-06-12, 9:30AM EDT
          Reply to: v8htj-3055216627@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a 1978 gs1000 with a clear tittle I have a lot of time and money in this bike im looking to trade or sell it for possibly another bike im asking 2000 for it it has a few things left to be done and its ready to ride nothing serious and its insane fast I reringed the engine and resealed everything also the valve seals its got billet forward controls also rides very nice awesome bike text or call me anytime at 937-422-4172 thanks. Mike

Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
            He must like the color or something because even his flash is green if you go to the link and look at the third picture

That is just sad.
            Perhaps the engine can be saved?

Eric

Comment

I thought that this was a sweet bike when it had been shown at Bike Night but the last sentence in this add just kills it for any sane person wanting it.

Eric

Comment

They can destroy Kawasaki's too!

Eric

Comment

Safety gear for lard-asses...

Eric

Comment

Oh good lawd, this thing has been on my local CL for weeks now, and every time it makes me weep: http://saginaw.craigslist.org/mcy/3048094195.html

I'll never understand what makes chopper/bobber guys think that NOT being able to stop is cool.

Oh, and I love how he basically cut a piece of the wrought iron fence off his front porch and used it for the kick and rear fender brace too. It gives it an air of rebelliousness. The kind that says he took that piece of fencing from his mother's house without permission.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                      Oh good lawd, this thing has been on my local CL for weeks now, and every time it makes me weep: http://saginaw.craigslist.org/mcy/3048094195.html

I'll never understand what makes chopper/bobber guys think that NOT being able to stop is cool.

Oh, and I love how he basically cut a piece of the wrought iron fence off his front porch and used it for the kick and rear fender brace too. It gives it an air of rebelliousness. The kind that says he took that piece of fencing from his mother's house without permission.
                      I'm guessing the loose wiring next to the chain might be a problem too.

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                        At least this one looks SAFE to ride... Looks like you could put the rear fender back on it too...
                        '83 GS 1100T
                        The Jet

sigpic
                        '95 GSXR 750w
                        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by MAJikMARCer View Post
                          I'm guessing the loose wiring next to the chain might be a problem too.
                          The trailer marker lights are an interesting touch too... "tinkering"????
                          '83 GS 1100T
                          The Jet

sigpic
                          '95 GSXR 750w
                          The Rocket

Comment

Not even funny. Just stupid...
                            '83 GS 1100T
                            The Jet

sigpic
                            '95 GSXR 750w
                            The Rocket

Comment

Seriously???
                              '83 GS 1100T
                              The Jet

sigpic
                              '95 GSXR 750w
                              The Rocket

Comment

Why the HELL would you do this??? All I see is a road rash machine...
                                '83 GS 1100T
                                The Jet

sigpic
                                '95 GSXR 750w
                                The Rocket

Comment

Working...
                                X