No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It says its a swing-arm, but it only has an inch or two to swing.
    Wouldn't that be a wiggle arm?

Comment

tragic waste of time and money. How often would that tire rub?

Comment

Is there anything Harley Davidson WON'T make into a product for their flock?
        No signature

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburn View Post
          tragic waste of time and money. How often would that tire rub?
          The sad thing is someone will come along and buy it, probably a noob, and get messed up because of it. I'm beginning to think there should be mandatory safety certification/inspections for bikes with frame or geometry modifications. There are too many ignorant hackers producing death traps.
          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

I put Badass in after I read your post Earlfor and this is what it gave me.

Comment

You've heard of a village idiot before, right? Thanks to the internet we get to meet a lot more of them. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Tech73 View Post
                I put Badass in after I read your post Earlfor and this is what it gave me.

http://texarkana.craigslist.org/mcy/3030317771.html
                Are "badass" and "dumbass" the same word just different spelling

Comment

Originally posted by gearhead13 View Post
                  Usually. Plenty of examples abound.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by gearhead13 View Post
                    Yep, and sorryass is also a different spelling for that same style.
                    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Here's a good deal.
                      No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                        It's not that bad a price if it's original as stated.Not a lot of those around.

Comment

Not a motorcycle But...

Really? I know Snap On tools are expensive and rightly so but I have a hard time believing he didn't put an extra zero here:

snap-on top and bottom tool box - $32000 (dayton)

Date: 2012-06-21, 1:22AM EDT
                          Reply to: jcxrb-3091255710@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

KRA 5208 TOP AND KRA 5213 BOTTOM both have same keys. In great condition. Got new box at work and have this one empty cleaned and covered. When i used i cleaned all tools before putting in box. If serious interest call or text 567-356-2006

Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Definately 1 too many zeros. That box only cost about 5000 new, and it's not new anymore.
                            '83 GS 1100T
                            The Jet

sigpic
                            '95 GSXR 750w
                            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I'd consider it if the last two zeros were cents ($320.00)

Comment

$4500 31 year old honda 400. Gonna run out and buy it tommorow.

On the other hand mau actually check this one out.

So back off vultures.

Comment

Working...
                                X