Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAJikMARCer View Post

As Luke Skywalker said, "What a piece of junk!" And no, I don't care if she'll "make point five beyond the speed of light"
    2000 dollars?
    How sad to see another GS die this way.
    1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
    1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

Sometimes these ads simply remind us all that the sum of the parts CAN be worth less than the parts individually.

$2700 for this?
      I have a Custom Hardtail KZ400 sweet bike ratty look lots of new parts 6000 miles on the bike looking to get 2700

http://lincoln.craigslist.org/mcy/3099918831.html

Comment

Not CraigsList but still unreal price for a chipped and scratched fender? Or am I missing something? Like is this the ONLY one left on the continent?

'83 GS 1100T
        The Jet

sigpic
        '95 GSXR 750w
        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Not for sale, but I couldn't resist when I ran across this, talk about ape hangars

Comment

Them there aint ape hangers,thems gorilla hangers hahahahaha,i like the back rest,er,pipes whatever they are the look cool lmao.

Comment

Whats ironic is, even though the signs blurry, you can read it to say Department of Transportation District Office, looks like Wisconsin, wonder what they'd think of it.

Comment

How does he turn that thing when he's going slow?

Comment

:O
                  Somebody needs to pick this poor thing up now, or i might be half tempted to buy it and get the rage of my parents. Why are they cleaning out the garage anyway if it isn't to put more stuff in it??

Comment

Chrkut, that bike is well worth it for:engine, carbs, fuel tank, side covers, rear drive parts, and exhaust perhaps, etc.
                    Grab it!

Eric

Comment

I love this ad.

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Email sent to him. Seeing as I have a 250 L, I dunno what I'll do with it. Maybe think about that electric conversion more. Could fit a whole lot of batteries in that thing.

I was just thinkin too about how I wish I could find a GS in a barn.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                          Ha! That's a great ad!

" She's an Italian Princess and will demand everything you've got; patience, stamina and money."

says it all.

Tank

Comment

A 198? Suzuki ? with ????cc's!
                            Only needs a carb and a seat, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
                              A 198? Suzuki ? with ????cc's!
                              Only needs a carb and a seat, apparently.

http://saskatchewan.kijiji.ca/c-cars...AdIdZ390904368
                              Great price too!

Comment

Here's one. Missing some parts, looks nice, but that price is a bit STEEP!

Eric

Comment

Working...
                                X