Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF
    1983 Custom Honda Nighthawk - $1500 (muncie)

Date: 2012-10-16, 4:38PM EDT
    Reply to this postReply to: ppqnz-3343630694@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Runs well.
    Here`s a pic

(765)730-3183

Comment

Here's a serious one. I have no idea if that is a reasonable price though.
      I have got a RARE Suzuki GS550m. Its a 1982 katana dont let the age scare you parts are easy to get do to the fact that suzuki still make a 4 cylinder motor... Did some reseach and talked to some guys that love this bike.. It was built for endurance races and was the top bike for its class... asking $1200 will look at all trade offers.. obo great running bike only has 17800 actual miles. Saleing it to buy my dads bike. So if you got any questions call or text 765-591-2163 Mile are do to go up cause i drive daily..........

Comment

A scrapbookers dream bike. Or your English grandmothers bike. Sheesh.
        One would have to work VERY hard to even dream up an uglier bike.

Comment

1983 Suzuki GSX 750 - $800

Runs and drives. Battery is only about 2000 miles old and it starts up right away every time. very strong Back rack can be removed if you dont want it. . Brake pads were replaced about 1000 miles ago, spark plugs replaced about 20 miles ago, brand new air filters put on last week,, pirelli sport demon tires (front is great but rear tire wont pass inspection). gets a lot of compliments everywhere I go. Carburetor was thoroughly cleaned out a week ago. Unfortunately need to sell it to cover moving costs. I also have a couple helmets I could throw in for 10 dollars a piece. No speedometer or odometer but there are 2 cell phone mounts where you can Put your phone and just download a speedometer app on the Droid or an iPhone. Test rides ok if I you give $800 for me to hold while you ride. but its not current on registartion. I've taken it to Vegas and back to Los Angeles a couple times without any problems and sad to see it go. TITLE IN HAND

what it Needs:
          Needs turn signals wired up.
          Idles great and runs great at wide open throttle but in the middle of the throttle it bogs down a little bit .
          front shocks need to be serviced
          small oil drip
          rear tire
          needs front turn signals but has rear turn signals

Comment

If I owned a Katana or an ES, I bet it would look similar to this.
            Although that luggage set-up looks tougher than my milk crates, I'd bet it wouldn't carry near as much.
            Also, I see no diamond plate.

Tank

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post

If I owned a Katana or an ES, I bet it would look similar to this.
              Although that luggage set-up looks tougher than my milk crates, I'd bet it wouldn't carry near as much.
              Also, I see no diamond plate.

Tank
              Looks like something from MadMax or Borderlands. I think you need to strap a midget with a machine gun on the back and ride at break neck speeds down a desert highway.

Comment

from Katana to KDX...Krazy!

I'd almost save that Katana at that price. Probably offer him $500 and walk away if he didn't take it.

Speaking of $500:

Date: 2012-10-18, 8:50PM PDT
                Reply to this post Reply to: dhgbw-3349233040@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

KDX project bike . No engine . the rest of the machine is here, I think...I'm asking 500 o.b.o. tires ,frame ,forks, chain are in good shape. rear fender cracked,but then, who's isin't .Tire's are worth more than I'm asking. Not sure of the year, or what the motor size would be... Might be willing to trade for W.H.Y. Brian@ 604-722-7840 No endless E-mails PLEASE...

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3349233040

* Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
                * terms of use
                * privacy policy
                * feedback forum
                '83 GS650G
                '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
                  Tire's are worth more than I'm asking.

Yea right...maybe when they were new, but how long has that bike been sitting along the side of that fence with no engine? Shocks me sometime how few people understand that rubber ages.

Comment

Nothing shocks me in this city. The dude would have to pay me to haul that garbage away
                    '83 GS650G
                    '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Look at all the weight on that rack, bet that headlight will touch the clouds real easy..

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                        Typo???
                        Four too many zeros?

Comment

Hey Rich, we gotta go meet this guy.....lol
                          Hate to hit a speed bump or enter a driveway with any hump to it. Ridiculous.

(Fyi, the starboys are ne ohios premier ,aka notorious,...street/stunt/wheelie type of posse.)(riding like dic*s since the early 90's at least)

Comment

Give him a break guys. At least he has his loud pipes pointed in the right direction.

Comment

sad... totally scrap..

but at RM2,800 = $850.00

Comment

The GS400 hardtail-cafe-bobber (which is it??) is back, still overpriced.

1979 Yamaha XS 360 Twin

Clean title
                                Current registration
                                12k miles

Ok condition, has dent on gas tank on right side (photo)
                                Has custom made seat, and comes with original front and rear fenders
                                Kick and electric start, and it starts right up
                                Great fun little bike to get around the city
                                Kinda rare too
                                Needs nothing but a new owner
                                You can reach me at 408-634-5326
                                The bike is fine, but $1,800 for a dented tank, shoddy looking handmade seat and a lot of rust??

I am selling my just redone 1988 Cafe Racer Sportster. One of a kind bike. All hand made aluminum sheetmetal, raw finish. OX blood powder frame. custom front end, custom FMF exhaust, custom hand controls, custom seat.everything is custom. what you see is what you get. Awesome bike. A blast to ride. Motor is a 883- strong motor. Has 20k+seems high but it is an 1988. Only ablout 900 miles a year. Not your average sportster. Registered Current tags. Serious only. Thanks for looking. No trades. $9000 obo 707-322-6558cell
                                I like the creativity, A+ for effort but 9k??? The tank is pretty fugly too to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                                X