What an IDIOT.

Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
    87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
    99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
    15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
      I want to see that old 750 Honda do 200 mph.
      All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Take it up to 5000 feet and drop it out of the plane.

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
          Take it up to 5000 feet and drop it out of the plane.
          Then I have to ask.Just what is terminal velocity of a CB750?Thinking even thowing it out a plane wouldn't do it unless it
          the plane was doing more than 200 mph

Comment

I have a 1981 gs 750 just went through the hole bike Al the way to bare frame New battery tires rims side winder brakes. Stretched 10 inches. Drag bars the bike sounds great runs great. Definitely a head turner.
            Last edited by Guest; 10-25-2012, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Turning head to look then shaking head thinking WTF is that thing.

Comment

I wonder how long it will take for the shocks to bend the non-braced or gusseted frame rail ends upwards and drop the bike on it's belly.
                The worst part is that it will give up and belly flop while the bike is moving.

Tank

Comment

Originally posted by Tech73 View Post
                  Turning head to look then shaking head thinking WTF is that thing.

Comment

This more cool then funny, the price isn't too bad either.

1977 gs 550 lots of trick parts call for details 2499.00 916 631 7900 km

Comment

Weird but it looks like he did a good job. I don't think it would do that well offroad though

Started life as a 2005 gs500f, got mixed up with a drz400sm and now its more of a Supermoto / Street Tracker or small BMW gs, its in great condition, 15k miles, too many parts and changes to list here, 40lbs lighter than stock, really fun bike, found another bike I want so this one must go, asking 2500.00

Call Tim at (209) 774-6961
                      Will not respond to "Is it still available" or "Do you still have the bike" emails

Comment

kijiji funny honda CB 350 rebuilt. Its not a bad looking ride, although I'm not sure about the sideways battery

dude wants 10 grand for it

Due to financial concerns, it looks as though I'm going to have to sell my Cafe

This bike is totally custom....EVERYTHING has been touched on it!

1970 Honda CB350 Cafe

Originally a 12,000 mile bike.
                        Last edited by Guest; 10-25-2012, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Nicely done except for that HUGE can of a muffler. Probably worth at least $1500 - $2000.

Comment

Not as bad as some recent one but still ...

80 Suzuki GS850 Cafe Racer - $800 (San Diego)

This bike will need Wire harness attention, previous owner was messing with it or probably needs to be replaced.
                            Needs battery and gas cap.This is a project bike.

Comment

Originally posted by pmong View Post
                              Not as bad as some recent one but still ...

80 Suzuki GS850 Cafe Racer - $800 (San Diego)

This bike will need Wire harness attention, previous owner was messing with it or probably needs to be replaced.
                              Needs battery and gas cap.This is a project bike.
                              So, how is that a cafe racer? Do bars and the lack of sidecovers make it so? Just asking.

Comment

Originally posted by BentRod View Post
                                kijiji funny honda CB 350 rebuilt. Its not a bad looking ride, although I'm not sure about the sideways battery

dude wants 10 grand for it

Due to financial concerns, it looks as though I'm going to have to sell my Cafe

This bike is totally custom....EVERYTHING has been touched on it!

1970 Honda CB350 Cafe

Originally a 12,000 mile bike.
                                10 Grand, sad. Must have a new expensive drug addiction to pay for.

Comment

Working...
                                X