Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSA Gold Star

It wouldn't be worth $10k if it was a running unmolested original in great condition. Doesn't make much difference what he's spent or how much he sugar-coats it. With the pile-o-parts, some-assembly-required that he's got, he's got an extra zero in the price.

Which means he fits right in with this category.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
      Why does every A-hole who cuts his frame and exhaust, loses the airbox and have what was once a resonable bike to ride/restore, think his now less than no dollar value non-rideable pile of junk, is some "custom bad azz bike project"

It could be made into a cool bike, but at $1200 the bike better be fully functional. This one is far from it.

Comment

Universal Fit?

Didn't list a year, make or model, so they must be universal fit?

Motorcycle accessories - $300

Date: 2012-11-07, 12:20PM CST
        Reply to this postReply to: qqrwt-3393204038@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

wheel and tire ( front)

rotors are also for sale

Comment

I just don't understand...

'83 GS 1100T
          The Jet

sigpic
          '95 GSXR 750w
          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I really don't...

'83 GS 1100T
            The Jet

sigpic
            '95 GSXR 750w
            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

What the f!@#?

I`m speachless.What do you even say to that?
              Originally posted by Spyder View Post
              sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
              1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                Aaaah, a low rider scooter, would fit in just fine in this area LMAO
                sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
                  Aaaah, a low rider scooter, would fit in just fine in this area LMAO
                  Ahhhh, a chopper for midgets. LMAO
                  All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

They are growing in popularity around here. I'm not sure,but I think it is a hipster thing
                    '83 GS650G
                    '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                      Ahhhh, a chopper for midgets. LMAO
                      That reminds me. A few (4-5) years ago I met bwringer and another GSR member at a pub in Broadripple. For those that don't know Indy, it is the "hip" part of town where all the young people hang out to be kool. We all rode our GSs there and parked near the street to not pollute the "kool" choppers parked near the bar. Some guy rides in on a drunk scooter (one of the less than 50cc models that guys who have lost their license can ride) that had been converted into a true chopper. Extended front end, ape hangers, the whole 9 yards, with the tiny wheels and 49cc engine. Painted bright yellow. It was very tastefully done, and a hoot to look at. We just looked at each other and laughed.

Comment

There's a couple guys near where I live with the little Ruckus' (Rucki?) that I see zipping around on. They're always riding together tearing it up, looks kinda fun

Comment

Somewhere I saw some info on the ruckus, The thing some people do to them is amazing.
                          Motors and mods more suited to a modern day sport bike.
                          It is growing like the import car scene hopefully not ever to be as widespread.

Check out this parts link

And every performance muffler company is already there.

Comment

Sweet lets build up a 50CC motor! 15% gain on a 10 hp motor is... 1.5 hp. $500 invested on exhaust and Carb (yes singular)... Good job! Money well spent...

I 've owned small 50cc scooters before and they are a blast, but never would I ever drop big money into a 50cc anything... Maybe a Chainsaw,
                            Jedz Moto
                            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                            1988 Honda GL1500-6
                            2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                            2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                            2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                            Originally posted by Hayabuser
                            Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

I see the market for hatchet jobs must be on the rise. This fool thinks he can get $2500 for his! The worst part is as I zoomed in, I realized the pic was taken in my neighborhood. These tragedies don't happen in MY neighborhood!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                                Sweet lets build up a 50CC motor! 15% gain on a 10 hp motor is... 1.5 hp. $500 invested on exhaust and Carb (yes singular)... Good job! Money well spent...

I 've owned small 50cc scooters before and they are a blast, but never would I ever drop big money into a 50cc anything... Maybe a Chainsaw,
                                I feel the same way on those things. There big here in Minot too. The money some people have in those things they could have a real bike that can actually go up a hill.

Comment

Working...
                                X