• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Highway_Glider
    It's gone already.

DP
    It's there when i click on it ?
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Waddaya mean "lengthy"?

Looking at it on Google Earth, it's only 454 feet (138 meters) long.

You know, that sounds about right. So it's a case of Google giving up too much information or you paced it off!!

Comment

Originally posted by Highway_Glider
        I get

It could be in your cache (On your computer). If you delete your cache and cookies it will refresh and be gone. Me think.

DP
        Gotcha... I can see why it might be flagged.
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Tried it a different way. Cut and paste the text and upload the photo to Photobucket. I hope this isn't inappropriate ?

TT 500 - (east van)

Date: 2012-11-20, 6:40PM PST
          Reply to this post rx9zz-3424292950@sale.craigslist.org[?]
          Nice shape ..competiton model for 1978 ...motor taken apart ...all parts are there and baged or in the box . comes with a extra flywheel assemblly as the con rod in the engine wasn't to my liking ...also the reason it was taken apart was beacuse of a small chip of metal in the oil pan .. inspected every part of the motor and found nothing wrong , just never got around to redoing it as i have 3 other bikes that need doing ...easy project ....had good compression when taken apart ...i think it wasn't run alot ...anyway ...they are one of the best bikes out there ...well designed easy to fix and willing to rip your arms off with the turn of the wick. ......dig ...........Keywords van'n , beer , beards , hipsters , coffee , main street , rain, catching std's , late nights, xt 500 , moldy marvin. panhead , knucklehead , shovel head , getting head , skinny jeans . filthmode , freedom , high noon scramble , scrambled eggs, old ladies , high kicks , manwolfs, art , LAST TIME FOR SALE .. I WILL PART IT OUT ON EBAY ....LOWER PRICE DUE TO VET BILLS FROM MY CAT MIXING IT UP WITH A RACOON !...UFC STYLE ......THIS IS A GOOD DEAL .....!!!! NO I DON'T WANNA BE FRIENDS OR TALK ABOUT HOW YOU HAD ONE BACK IN THE DAY WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG OR HOW YOU GOT LAID ON IT OR HOW COOL THESE ARE ! YES THEY ARE THE BEST DESIGNED BIKES EVER !.......IF YOU SAY YOU ARE COMING AT A CERTIAN TIME SHOW UP ...BETTER YET SHOW UP WITH A BEER !.......I DON'T WAIT AROUND ALL SATURDAY TILL YOU DECIDE YOUVE TRIMMED THE PARAKEETS WINGS EBNOUGH AND MIGHT ROLL OVER TO LOOK AT THE BIKE FOR SALE ON CRAIGSLIST"!.... I DON'T WAIT ...I GOT A LIFE ...A F@#KED UP ONE BUT A LIFE ...DIG ?!...........EASY PUT TOGETHER IF YOU CAN BEND OVER ENOUGH IN YOUR EXTRA SKINNY JEANS AND YOUR BIG "LAME EIGHTIES" GLASSES DONT SLIDE OFF YOUR PENCIL NOSE !!! EMAIL Wadella at mac ................com ...........all fake scams i know trust me i did ten years in the state pen ..........

1983 GS 750

Comment

lol, I like the keywords he added.

Comment

Originally posted by Vmass View Post
              You know, that sounds about right. So it's a case of Google giving up too much information or you paced it off!!
              Nah, I'm too lazy to pace off anything that long.

And, ... "they" don't give it up willingly, you have to know where to look, then use the "measure" tool.

sigpic
              mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
              hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
              #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
              #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
              Family Portrait
              Siblings and Spouses
              Mom's first ride
              Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
              (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

You know you have a long ass drive way, when you have a rest area in the middle of it...
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I did not notice the (rest area) until pointed out.
                  Good One

Comment

hell trike GS550 .. funny nd scary at the same time!!!

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/3439497553.html

needs carbs cleaned probably but i'd be scared to ride it running BAD

Comment

"will trade for nice pit bike must run no junk"

I figure that he himself might be a little scared of it too hehehhe

Comment

I would ride that!
                        Always wanted a hondkawazuki three wheeler with a street bike engine and trans in it.

I've owned an ATC 250R and they are already stupid fast, I dunno if I'd throw a four cylinder four stroke in one though.
                        I have seen a ATC with a CR500R motor in it with a VERY extended swing arm set up for sand dunes but the owner told me it was pretty much unrideable in anything but sand due to the wheelie factor.
                        I can't tell what the frame is, maybe an early air cooled 250R.
                        He should have left it in stock form, would have been worth more.
                        The 250R was 2 stroke and came with 38hp, the GS550 made almost 50.

I have gone thousands of miles on three wheelers, but I would never head down a paved 1/4 mile on THAT one at WOT, lol.

Interesting enough I guess.

Comment

I have to admit, I want it. But I'm not quite as sane as your average crazy person...
                          I could have some fun on that thing....
                          '83 GS 1100T
                          The Jet

sigpic
                          '95 GSXR 750w
                          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

It's a clean bike, but I have no idea how he came up with this price.

It's the 700, and not really rare at all.

Liquid cooled, shaft drivin, 13,800 mi. Extra fairing, extra tall backrest, battery maintainer. Original owners manual. 3rd owner really fast, 5500.00 or trade for 95 or newer jeep wrangler. 7652837662

Comment

Needs a little work?!

1983 GS1100E owned since 1992. SOLD!
                              1990 RM250L since 1989.
                              1986 XR250R since 1987. SOLD!
                              1968? Suzuki B100P. SOLD!!!
                              2 1992 XR100R's since 1995? for wife and daughter.(Just sold one 12/26/2016)
                              1993 Z50R for other daughter but about to sell since she has out grown it. SOLD!!!
                              2002 DRZ400S 12/04/10 SOLD!
                              2006 DR650SE since May 2012
                              2005 DL1000K5 since January 2013
                              Green is just another color.

Comment

Looks like the Coyotes have been nipping!

Originally posted by BlackandBlue View Post
                                Yamaha fz1 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X