No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably a gel battery, so it doesn't matter if it's sideways. Price is down to $6500 now.

Originally posted by BentRod View Post
    kijiji funny honda CB 350 rebuilt. Its not a bad looking ride, although I'm not sure about the sideways battery

dude wants 10 grand for it

Due to financial concerns, it looks as though I'm going to have to sell my Cafe

This bike is totally custom....EVERYTHING has been touched on it!

1970 Honda CB350 Cafe

Originally a 12,000 mile bike.

Comment

The pipes on this CB350 Cafe bike are ridiculous.. Otherwise the bike is kind of cool. Nowhere near the value the owner thinks it has, but still cool.

An old MAC 2 into one would've been more appropriate (or whatever the hot ticket was back then, maybe you could find an old supertrapp)

Comment

I do like the overflow catch can.
        Looks like a flask to me.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by davidduarte View Post
          probably a gel battery, so it doesn't matter if it's sideways. Price is down to $6500 now.
          Price is down to $6000 now: http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ409940786
          Last edited by Guest; 12-25-2012, 05:39 PM. Reason: fix url

Comment

Price is a little high, maybe not crazy but he says the tires are good. lol..check out the pic of the tires.
            No signature

Comment

lol, and mine have slight wear.....

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                Price is a little high, maybe not crazy but he says the tires are good. lol..check out the pic of the tires.
                http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/mcy/3493845931.html
                He's had that bike for sale for quite a while now, I've always thought it was a bit high......but I am a cheep charlie anyway.
                V
                Gustov
                80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                81 GS 1000 G
                79 GS 850 G
                81 GS 850 L
                83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                80 GS 550 L
                86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                2002 Honda 919
                2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                  http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/mcy/3493845931.html
                  If thats his idea of a good back tire, I don't trust that the carbs are properly done or that the tune up was any more than screwing some plugs in. My reasoning being that any shop worth a damn would have strongly urged tire replacement if it had been in for work in the last 3 years or more, and if the owner doesn't recognize that as a major safety hazard he simply can't be qualified to work on carbs (or anything else)

I also see the cluster is banged up.. I'd guess there is alot of damage throughout the bike.

My guess on value would be a 3 digit number as it sits.

Comment

Holy cow!

Damn Tank, I can see the air in that tire. think that carcass is thin enough?

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
                    lol, and mine have slight wear.....

Comment

Thin like Bologna Skins!
                      It passed a visual inspection before I headed out, and after the 100km round trip it looked like that!

Comment

$3000 ?? with 60k miles- wow. I hope he throws in the helmet! I love optimism-I wonder what he paid for it two years ago

1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

It appears to be an 82 round light, antidive forks.
                          sigpic1982 gs750e 1186 oil cooled engine USD front mono shock rear
                          1994 gsxr1100w
                          1981 gs1260dragbike (this one I've owned for29yrs)

Comment

Originally posted by akckhim View Post
                            It appears to be an 82 round light, antidive forks.
                            Yes he doesn't have the year right. Sheesh if he new it was newer he would ask another $500 for it.
                            No signature

Comment

"customized seat"

http://lincoln.craigslist.org/mcy/3501619290.html

I Have for sale my personal transportation piece. 1977 SUZUKI GS550. this sucker is plenty fast and gets approx. 50 MPG'S! customized seat. cleaned carbs but have not synched yet. new front steering bearings. RUNS GREAT! some modifications/customizations. im thinkin 600 or best offer is worth it. email me or txt 4o2217nine 3 one 2

I'm thinking he's probably a bit off on his estimate. No mention of mileage. The airbox appears to be missing, and that tail pipe? But it is a kick-start and has wire rims. At this point I wouldn't touch that for $600, maybe half that.

Comment

Originally posted by MAJikMARCer View Post
                                At this point I wouldn't touch that for $600, maybe half that.
                                That seat IS a "classic"!

1979 GS1000

Comment

Working...
                                X