Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drugs?

I think that drugs aren't the case here. Whooooeeee! This guy's more than half a bubble off plumb from something else. Lightning strike?

Comment

Originally posted by GS ace View Post
      I think that drugs aren't the case here. Whooooeeee! This guy's more than half a bubble off plumb from something else. Lightning strike?
      Could be - maybe the tinfoil in his hat didn't protect him enough?

Comment

That was pretty funny.

Comment

Anyone want a boober?

Comment

email this posting to a friend phoenix craigslist > east valley > for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters
            please flag with care:

miscategorized
            prohibited
            spam/overpost
            best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
            1982 Suzuki GS650 - $995 (Gold Canyon / AJ)

Date: 2010-06-09, 1:45PM MST
            Reply to: sale-ewyrj-1783745542@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

here is a 1982 Suzuki GS 650. Shaft driven 650cc 4cyl bike. Quick bike rides strait and true. All Four Carbs have been fully Rebuilt. has 2 BRAND NEW tires (less than 200 miles), new fork seals, new clutch cable, newer cleaned out gas tank, with new fuel lines. the bike IS RIDABLE, and runs good........ BUT the carbs need to be tuned (probably synced) in order to pass emissions. the petcock has started leaking fuel so it will leak out fuel while running or not. bike was dropped the otherday which broke the speedo (still displays speed). the tach is broken, front turn signal is broken (but works), and the rear brake is not working (replaced the caliper prob needs master). I personaly ride this as is on occassion with no probs.good bike with potential, bought as a project and now i'm bored with it. I have the Clymer teardown manual that will go with it. with a few bucks and very little time can be a great daily rider or cool cafe racer. Clean AZ title in my name Ready to go $995.00 obo
            Call tony 480-313-3928
            T_Bonez84@yahoo.com Will consider trading for a Baja Bug or running older VW Beetle, Jeep, Sand Rail, Dune Buggy, Desert Car ETC.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1783745542

It seems you can just copy and paste a craigslist add. This might solve the problem with the ads eventually going away. Can the forum handle that many pictures in a thread?

Comment

Award winning sportster

AWARD WINNING SPORTSTER******************************* - $500 (reading, Pa)

Date: 2010-06-12, 8:23PM EDT
              Reply to: sale-rfhrr-1789066578@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

SO HERE IT IS, IM FINALLY SELLING MY BEAUTY! IVE WON MULTIPLE AWARDS SUCH AS....."THE UGLEST BIKE HERE".....OTHERS INCLUDE "WTF IS THAT POS" AND THE BEST OF ALL "NOT EVEN A FAT CHICK WOULD RIDE ME". PLS SEND ALL REQUESTS TO RICK RAMONDO OR RENTME17921@YAHOO.COM

I REALLY HATE TO SEE THIS THING GO...BUT TIMES ARE TOUGH AND WELFARE SURE DOES NOT PAY WELL. BIKE RUNS GREAT...SOUNDS LIKE A SCREAMING CAT B4 A CAR HITS IT!

*******DO NOT EMAIL THRO CRAIGSLIST AS I WILL NOT RETURN IT....... email here RENTME17921@yahoo.com Email for more accurate INFO

thanks Rick R.

thanks

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

At least he was honest
                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Wow! Their parents must be very proud! Pretty sure they AREN'T members here...

Comment

That is awesome! Of course, this can't guy isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

Comment

It is loud, obnoxious, and completely one of a kind,

Comment

Originally posted by Theo View Post

I like boobs!

Comment

Originally posted by Billyboy View Post
                          It is loud, obnoxious, and completely one of a kind,

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...AdIdZ211128718
                          ....and all that for ONLY $5000 CDN? Wow - what a bargain!

Comment

And it even comes with a water witching wand that doubles as a back rest for the poor girl that gets caught being seen on it!!!
                            MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
                            1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Billyboy View Post

Isn't Edmonton about to legislate how loud your bike can be? (IIRC, 92 db at idle will be the max permitted.)

I wonder why...

Comment

Working...
                              X