Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
    1978 Suzuki GS400 Cafe Racer - $3800 (Delaware, Ohio)

I like it. I don't think I would ride it, or own it, But I like it. Especially the paint scheme.
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

..if I wanted one (a 1979 trike), this is the way to do it, I suppose!

Comment

Here's a real nice Gixxer!
        IBA# 12860
        Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
        1984 KZ1100R
        2008 Kawasaki KLR650
        2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Originally posted by eddie21 View Post
          That just gave me an idea!
          No signature

Comment

Ha, that gixxer is just about the worst thing I have ever seen. It is pretty funny though.

Comment

this could be what happens when one reads too many posts from the "what's wrong with wanting a harley thread".
              sigpic
              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
              -Rusty old scooter.
              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                That just gave me an idea!

So, do you put a knee out on a curve with this thing or what? LOL

All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post

I'd probably put out a knee (or even my back!) just trying to ride it....

Another hack job that managed to meld fugly and dysfunctional into one bike

Comment

WTF? what are these people thinking of....
                    sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                    1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                    2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Lol

Meld Fugly and dysfunctional into one bike. Now that`s funny....
                      Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post
                      I'd probably put out a knee (or even my back!) just trying to ride it....

Another hack job that managed to meld fugly and dysfunctional into one bike
                      sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
                      1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

Seriously guys, does anyone visualize ANYONE buying something like that? I really can't imagine.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Seriously guys, does anyone visualize ANYONE buying something like that? I really can't imagine.
                          I'd buy it at the right price. Then, come garbage day at my house there'd be a few boxes of shiny crap to haul away.....

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                            this could be what happens when one reads too many posts from the "what's wrong with wanting a harley thread".
                            You made laugh there.
                            -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

Originally posted by Flaggo60 View Post
                              I'd buy it at the right price. Then, come garbage day at my house there'd be a few boxes of shiny crap to haul away.....
                              I guess, but 5 grand isn't the right price. At the least, its going to need a swing arm, rear fender, lights, turn signals, handle bars, foot pegs, shifter and brake pedal. Maybe $500 for it. LOL

Comment

'murdered out cafe racer' indeed

Looks well done for what it is, but....$3000????

"I HATE to have to sell this, but, I need money to help launch my business.

Up for sale is my 1978 GS 750 Cafe Racer. Engine runs strong, and is known for being the "work horse" of all the Suzuki motors.
                                Oil changed ever 2 months. I just put a new chain and sprocket set on her. Running 17/50 gearing, which wakes up the bike a little.
                                Some of the work done on the bike includes; an eliminated the air box, straight pipes, re-jetted carbs, chopped the frame, drag bars, and professionally powder coated paint.

This bike gets complements left and right, is blast to ride, and sounds as bad ass as it looks."

Robin Elwood
                                1980 GS 850T
                                My kids wish I had a sidecar. But I don't.
                                ~
                                Previous:
                                '79 GS 850 GN
                                '79 Kawasaki KZ400
                                '83 GS 650L

Comment

Working...
                                X