No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While this is not CL, I saw this picture on eBay and had to post it. What does it look like this guy is doing?:

EDIT
    Possible caption:
    I'm sick of Hondas / Hondas make me sick

Comment

Originally posted by GS1000G Shopper View Post
      While this is not CL, I saw this picture on eBay and had to post it. What does it look like this guy is doing?:

EDIT
      Possible caption:

Yummy, I love the taste of the bottom of the coffee cup holder
      82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
      80 gs1000s

Comment

EDIT
        Possible caption:
        Man I hope this wind tunnel testing gets me in the 200MPH club at Bonneville this year!

Comment

EDIT
          Possible caption:
          I'm getting really tired of bending over and yelling vrooom vrooom. I'll be glad when I can afford the rest of the bike.
          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

When you can't sell a bike, keep raising the price. This one went from $1200, to $1500, and is now listing at $1900.

1983 Suzuki GS 650L - $1900 (Poco)

83 GS 650L.runs great,looks good,nice bike,ready to ride for the season.Call 604-472-0056..
            it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
            Posting ID: 3977205948 Posted: 2013-08-02, 6:31PM PDT Updated: 2013-08-09, 4:14PM PDT email to a friend
            Avoid scams, deal locally! Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Moneygram).
            Beware cashier checks, money orders, shipping, non-local buyers/sellers. More info

No contact info?
            if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
            other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.
            FORMAT: mobile regular
            © 2013 craigslist help terms privacy safety feedback about cl jobs
            '83 GS650G
            '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

He might get more looks if he called it what it is, a Tempter.

Comment

No signature

Comment

Yea, that picture makes me want to jump right out there and go look at it.
                  Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                  1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                  2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                  Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                  and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Today's special

... the XS model?

Comment

kawasaki enduro dual sport motorcycle - $250 (scotts valley)

Barn fresh. Pink slip. Original condition. Motor turns freely with good compression no key. 6k miles. Needs tlc but doable. Interested in a motorcycle restoration? Off of dmv records. Weighs under two hundred pounds. Kawasaki 100 dual sport enduro. Interested please call 8318187862 thanks

Needs TLC is putting it lightly , at least it's cheap.

Comment

While <SNIP>is not CL, I saw this picture on eBay and had to post it. What does it look like this guy is doing?:
                        Holding it upright so someone can take a picture of it without his ugly mug getting it the way!
                        De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

I don't know what to say...

No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post

1985 Kawasaki GPZ 900 ninja custom bobber/rat. Stock parts included. - $3500 (langley)

This bike is a one of a kind liquid cooled speed machine. Top end was rebuilt less than 2 years ago and runs strong as ever. Custom tank, seat, rear fender, and sissy bar. Open to resonable offers. 604 831 4390 local sales only please. Comes with all the original fairings, seat, tank, etc. They are in awesome condition. Just unbolt all the hotrod parts and switch it back if you would prefer. Stock photo was taken offline, looks identical except for the exaust.

sigpic
                            mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                            hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                            #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                            #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                            Family Portrait
                            Siblings and Spouses
                            Mom's first ride
                            Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                            (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

what us holding that gas tank in place?
                              1978 GS 1000 (since new)
                              1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
                              1978 GS 1000 (parts)
                              1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
                              1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
                              1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
                              2007 DRz 400S
                              1999 ATK 490ES
                              1994 DR 350SES

Comment

I know what to say, what kind of f**ktard would do that to a classic ninja??
                                sigpic1982 gs750e 1186 oil cooled engine USD front mono shock rear
                                1994 gsxr1100w
                                1981 gs1260dragbike (this one I've owned for29yrs)

Comment

Working...
                                X