No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he selling it because the team is doing so poorly or because it doesn't ride properly?

1981 Honda Bobber - $750 (Fairborn)

For sale a 81 Honda 400 stripped down Bobber Runs strong has good tires working head light and brake lights. Asking 750 or best offer. Thanks for looking!
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

$400 · 1984 Suzuki 750 project
      I have a 1984 suzuki 750 project motorcycle for sale. This would be a fun winter project. The bike was stripped down to the frame and painted black. This bike needs: turn signals, fuel tank hook up, seat, battery, and a horn. Also needs some minor wiring. It comes with some spare parts( old fuel tank, old front fender, etc..)My reason for selling this is because i have too many projects, Has valid registration. Call or email me for any questions.
      Buy & sell your used stuff for free in undefined. Your local, family-friendly online classifieds site for cars, furniture, jobs, real estate & more

Buy & sell your used stuff for free in undefined. Your local, family-friendly online classifieds site for cars, furniture, jobs, real estate & more

I don't want to say what I'd like to do to this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
        Is he selling it because the team is doing so poorly or because it doesn't ride properly?

1981 Honda Bobber - $750 (Fairborn)

For sale a 81 Honda 400 stripped down Bobber Runs strong has good tires working head light and brake lights. Asking 750 or best offer. Thanks for looking!
        Hey! Don't make fun of the Browns. dis the Honda but not my team

Comment

I actually kind of like this one. Throw a bit of a seat and a small front fender on it, of course a little muffler, might even be ridable.

Go Browns!

Wait a minute, isn't that the little Notre Dame dude on the gas tank? WTF?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
            My question is about that suicide shift. Looks like it still has the hand clutch on the left side as well as the hand shifter on the left side. I'm not a very 'in-the-box' thinker, but even I can't figure out how that's supposed to work.

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
              http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...oject_21232114
              $400 · 1984 Suzuki 750 project
              I have a 1984 suzuki 750 project motorcycle for sale. This would be a fun winter project. The bike was stripped down to the frame and painted black. This bike needs: turn signals, fuel tank hook up, seat, battery, and a horn. Also needs some minor wiring. It comes with some spare parts( old fuel tank, old front fender, etc..)My reason for selling this is because i have too many projects, Has valid registration. Call or email me for any questions.

I don't want to say what I'd like to do to this guy.

Looks like he got to that point, with the frame hacked, fubarred hard-tail wannabe, wiring messed up, and realized it wasn't going to work. Maybe tried to make it run, but it's missing any kind of air filters, so it's way too lean and won't even start.

OR maybe he's just an idiot.....

Comment

Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post

Looks like he got to that point, with the frame hacked, fubarred hard-tail wannabe, wiring messed up, and realized it wasn't going to work. Maybe tried to make it run, but it's missing any kind of air filters, so it's way too lean and won't even start.

OR maybe he's just an idiot.....
                Just an idiot is understatement,poor ES what could it have done to deserve this

Comment

This is something else. Ya'll find this typical?

432 walker gap rd.

I have a 1982 Suzuki .it run grate new tair's on front and back .less then a 100 mile on back tair.new chan sprket .every thing work on it ..very fast ..does need new set ..$1.200 dollars ...may be trade for nother bick .that the only reson im sell it to get a biger bike ...and the bike has 32000 mile .never been dog out .took good care of it .clean tiltel in hand ..second owner of bike ..205-473-1255
                  09 Yamaha Venture Royal (my first Yamaha)
                  83 Honda VT500FT Ascot (three of them)
                  81 GS650G for the wife.
                  82 Suzuki GS850GL Bought it 3 times, sold it twice, then traded for a nice 82 GS1100G AND a 93 Honda 750 Nighthawk, even WOW!
                  I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those words that should have remained unsaid.
                  If ya can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with B. S.
                  Motorcycles are like children....They should be seen and not heard.

Comment

Typical of a $200 bike. $1200, not so much.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy View Post
                      This is something else. Ya'll find this typical?

432 walker gap rd.

I have a 1982 Suzuki .it run grate new tair's on front and back .less then a 100 mile on back tair.new chan sprket .every thing work on it ..very fast ..does need new set ..$1.200 dollars ...may be trade for nother bick .that the only reson im sell it to get a biger bike ...and the bike has 32000 mile .never been dog out .took good care of it .clean tiltel in hand ..second owner of bike ..205-473-1255
                      Overpriced? Check!
                      Bad (really bad) spelling? Check!
                      Incorrect punctuation? Check!
                      Bad grammar? Check!

Yes, typical Craigslist.

Comment

So one is a drug induced failure, the other is a redneck attempting to sell something while speaking redneck. Are all those sites for people with hmmmm challenges?

Comment

I have a 1982 Suzuki .it run grate new tair's on front and back .less then a 100 mile on back tair.new chan sprket .every thing work on it ..very fast ..does need new set ..$1.200 dollars ...may be trade for nother bick .that the only reson im sell it to get a biger bike ...and the bike has 32000 mile .never been dog out .took good care of it .clean tiltel in hand ..second owner of bike

My spell check exploded and I think reading that cost me a few IQ points. It could be a good deal since it's only $1.20. I bet he signs the title with an X.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck c View Post
                            I have a 1982 Suzuki .it run grate new tair's on front and back .less then a 100 mile on back tair.new chan sprket .every thing work on it ..very fast ..does need new set ..$1.200 dollars ...may be trade for nother bick .that the only reson im sell it to get a biger bike ...and the bike has 32000 mile .never been dog out .took good care of it .clean tiltel in hand ..second owner of bike

My spell check exploded and I think reading that cost me a few IQ points. It could be a good deal since it's only $1.20. I bet he signs the title with an X.
                            Phonetically speaking it is a thing of beauty.

Comment

"Bud Light Addition".............What a rucking feetard.

78 Kawasaki KZ1000P - $2000

Very nice collectors bike Bud Light addition.To much to list Great Christmas gift. THis price is for this week end only. Priced reduced for Christmas only...Bike would go for $4000.00 Located in Larue County Call Howard 270-735-7178 will only take cash
                              Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
                              87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
                              99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
                              15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

That could be a very cool bike. Not my brand though. Looks like Superman molded the exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                                X