No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to buy this guy a cold beverage.

Comment

Sounds like an imitation of the guy selling a Jeep Cherkoee a while back......
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

That is a great advertisement. I would consider making the purchase on the merits of the ad alone. Thanks for sharing. Paul

Comment

(the tail lights, brake lights and gauges can all be turned off independently) for quick get aways

Wish I had 12 grrrs.

Is he a dick? No
          Marketing genius? Yes (well, maybe)

Comment

Any monkey with a baseball bat can put a SBC into a vintage Oldsmobile but this guy has some serious skills...

Comment

Wanted...Man with a quad

I love her attitude!!

44 year old auburn vixen seeking man with quad for Saturday trip (Jan 11?). Hot dogs and camp fire included. Must have own transport to Shawnigan. 2 other wicked fun couples will be there. guaranteed good time - send pic of quad ;-). First come first serve :-p
              No signature

Comment

Speaking of hot dogs, I bet screwing her would be like throwing one down a hallway..............
                Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
                87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
                99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
                15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
                  "Bud Light Addition".............What a rucking feetard.

78 Kawasaki KZ1000P - $2000

Very nice collectors bike Bud Light addition.To much to list Great Christmas gift. THis price is for this week end only. Priced reduced for Christmas only...Bike would go for $4000.00 Located in Larue County Call Howard 270-735-7178 will only take cash
                  Its clear he has limited use of language; maybe it means he can add...

Comment

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
                    Speaking of hot dogs, I bet screwing her would be like throwing one down a hallway..............
                    ( Next year, I resolve to become a Better Person and to not kill myself laughing at such jokes...)

Comment

How sad…

Never had it above 6,400 RPM. What a waste of a good engine.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                        How sad…

Never had it above 6,400 RPM. What a waste of a good engine.

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/4276043996.html

The chain has that tough guy look about it
                        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

it has sequential gears too instead of those pesky random ones most bikes come with. What a deal!

Comment

OOooohhhh, and a Cardan Shaft Drive. Isn't that special!

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

I don't know what's worse, the hard seat, cut up frame right at the inner thigh, or the ugly paint job.

77 KZ650 bobber - $1 (Miamisburg)

I've got this bobber I'm looking to Trade for something.
                              I rode it all summer And it's a blast to ride and a definite head turner!
                              Runs good the only thing it needs is the carbs adjusted I have no clue how to do it.
                              But other than that it's a fun solid bike.
                              im looking to trade it for car, truck, atv/dirt bike....Shoot me some pictures of what you have as a trade offer.
                              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                                77 KZ650 bobber - $1 (Miamisburg)
                                I know he said he wants to trade, but that asking price is unrealistically HIGH.

sigpic
                                mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                                hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                                #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                                #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                                Family Portrait
                                Siblings and Spouses
                                Mom's first ride
                                Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                                (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Working...
                                X