No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my pet peeves....they say call only ...helloooo.. where is the friggin' telephone number?

Comment

Did you try clicking on the CONTACT icon in that ad? If you did, it would show you the phone number to call.

Comment

That is one very clean looking engine.

Comment

hope this isnt anyone on here velvet seat?

Gs1100 - $1500 (Ohio)

Gs1100 runs good 1500obo got new bike don't need it any more we have owned this bike since 2001
          82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
          80 gs1000s

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
            Nice spot to put a bunch of wing nutted bolts.

Was probably just out of spikes.
            All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory View Post
              http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/4372703242.html

Gs1100 - $1500 (Ohio)

Gs1100 runs good 1500obo got new bike don't need it any more we have owned this bike since 2001
              If not for the velvet seat I quite like the flat black and green on that. Thinking about doing that to my second gs.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory View Post
                http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/4372703242.html

Gs1100 - $1500 (Ohio)

This is actually a pretty good piece of work. New front end, some good pipes, swing arm, bars, fork dampers. Price is right too. I saw on Velocity a Fiat that was done in a similar paint scheme, with the green, and it turned out very cool. They used some carbon fiber and I could see that being done on the side panels and maybe the tail piece, I'm surprised that we don't see more of it, especially since there is some pretty good knock off carbon fiber vinyl. The pods scare me, but I would ride this around....until the seat got wet.
                Last edited by Guest; 03-17-2014, 04:24 AM.

Comment

chopper for trade - $6000 (clarksville)

Just had a beautiful baby boy, must sell my chopper to buy a four seater vehicle,

I ride it constantly so don't think this is someone's junk

. Up for sale is a 2012 Custom Rigid Chopper. Started with a Suzuki GS1100 air cooled racing motor with new rings, a fresh valve job, new piston sleeves, 4 rebuilt carbs with a stage 3 Dynojet jet kit, fresh clutch pack with new springs, 4 new pod filters, and a 5 speed internal transmission and about 140 hp. Hand built frame from 1.5 inch diameter DOM chromoly tubing with .120 inch wall, super strong. All frame plates and the neck gusset are made from .5 inch thick solid plate steel. There is a 3 inch offset sprocket complete with an outboard bearing kit to align the chain and to take the extra tension off of the transmission seal. Rear tyre is a 310mm tyre with an 18 inch rim, front tyre is a mounted on a 21 inch front rim. Front end is a 54 inch springer front end with a 50 degree rake. License plate and taillight are both side mounted. Paint job is not professional and is easy to change if you don't like it. No fenders, carbon fiber wrapped aluminum seat with a custom seat cover. Left side chain drive, left side exhaust, and right side kickstand.

Please email me with any questions, I am selling because I am in need of a vehicle to accommodate our new baby and the chopper doesn't do it. Willing to trade for a 4 door pickup truck. Thanks for looking. I can deliver but please email or text for the details of delivering it, thank you.

Call or text Chris 931 801 6670.
                  Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                  What's the point of having the fork tubes so far behind the axle?
                  I think that's pretty much standard geometry for a "springer" front end. Needs the offset so the cantilever action works correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthTAiness View Post

Are those friggin' wingnuts holding the seat on????
                    Man, I hurt already!

Comment

Originally posted by wedoo2 View Post
                      This is actually a pretty good piece of work. New front end, some good pipes, swing arm, bars, fork dampers. Price is right too. I saw on Velocity a Fiat that was done in a similar paint scheme, with the green, and it turned out very cool. They used some carbon fiber and I could see that being done on the side panels and maybe the tail piece, I'm surprised that we don't see more of it, especially since there is some pretty good knock off carbon fiber vinyl. The pods scare me, but I would ride this around....until the seat got wet.
                      Oh well to each his own. That green looks pretty hideous to me. Maybe if it had that same green in pinstripes or something somewhere else on the bike?
                      82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
                      80 gs1000s

Comment

See this guy hasn't managed to sell his bike yet. lol

No signature

Comment

Reminds me of the two guys on the Harleys when we road up to Whistler. Only I think their bars were higher......
                          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Funny thing is neither did this guy http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...5C-RT_21740693

Not quite sure why

Comment

Seriously beautiful looking condition. But the price.....

Comment

Here's a sweet one!!

Last edited by trevor; 03-17-2014, 10:53 PM.
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X