Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gustovh View Post
    Looks like a good start to a rat bike, make mechanically sound and leave it nasty.
    V

One of those "Ran when parked" deals.
    1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
    1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

A great read!

Comment

"i don't know front tire is on backwards that's all fine and good some say they work better this way i say it won't dissipate water right in rain anyway another hundred dollars"...

ahahahaha! what a riot!

Comment

That Boston bike has some serious competition with this one. Lets see here, we throw away the good parts, remove the fenders, rattle can paint OVER the factory pinstripes, add a board covered in vinyl and the price doubles!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post
            "i don't know front tire is on backwards that's all fine and good some say they work better this way i say it won't dissipate water right in rain anyway another hundred dollars"...

ahahahaha! what a riot!
            What a lame ad. Annoyingrunonsentencesdrivemecrazy.

Comment

Originally posted by GSX1000E View Post
              That Boston bike has some serious competition with this one. Lets see here, we throw away the good parts, remove the fenders, rattle can paint OVER the factory pinstripes, add a board covered in vinyl and the price doubles!
              http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/4390176311.html
              Unscrewing the Suzuki Badge (and leaving the dent and holes where it was) makes a pretty radical bike, man.
              With only 9,000 miles on it, I hope he didn't just get a really complete bike and "lay his magic" on it.

Comment

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
                Look what somebody did to an CB1100F? Oh, the humanity!!!!!

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/mcy/4387920475.html
                I like his statement "the pictures speak for themselves."

They certainly do. Those pictures should be enough to get him hung (by a jury of Honda peers).
                1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                  What a lame ad. Annoyingrunonsentencesdrivemecrazy.
                  Punctuation is a lost art.
                  To the lost ones,any way

Comment

Originally posted by megatwin View Post
                    Punctuation is a lost art.
                    To the lost ones,any way
                    And Capitals. I love the humble " i ". Surely, these folk can't all be fans of e.e.cummings ?

Comment

CL >boston >south shore >all for sale / wanted >motorcycles/scooters - by owner

only a few good bikes on here cheap - $1000 (North Dighton )

This is one of them , don't think too hard do the math a new clutch you can get away with for 150 bucks unless you know how to change them and weather or not it needs to keep that ball berring maybe less some do some don't i don't know front tire is on backwards that's all fine and good some say they work better this way i say it won't dissipate water right in rain anyway another hundred dollars , get the brand new double o ring chain put on almost nothing i don't have the tool to do it and it does not have a master link but it's a nice chain very nice cost 60 bucks for that , most chains take 7-8 thousand pounds in whatever way they test them this one 9 it's overkill but i bought it so you buy a bike for 1000 you spend a few hundred on it and now it's faster than any 550 you ever rode ! and it looks cool too , I got the GPZ carbs perfect and then this bike launched nice it's what you want with a cool matte black paintjob what just buy it call Mike 774-872 1058 i promise you will have fun on this bike , if i finish it the price goes up to 13 or 15 hundred or i decide to keep it and have 2 !
                      No actual year or model shown, no punctuation, misspelling, run-together words, overpriced, preemptive insults to any potential buyer that might dare to question his pricing..... Must be a veteran CL seller!

Comment

Originally posted by GSX1000E View Post
                        http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/4390176311.html
                        A flat seat, low bars and pods does not a cafe make.

Comment

2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                          82 gs1100L probably the next project
                          1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                          1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Believe that been up before.Where's the

Comment

Wait, Weed is a sport???
                              '83 GS 1100T
                              The Jet

sigpic
                              '95 GSXR 750w
                              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

How does anyone walk into their garage and say to themselves, "God that's looking good"?

Comment

Working...
                                X