• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good but the price is unreal

Comment

Originally posted by orourkei View Post
      Looks good but the price is unreal
      No fenders, no headlight (that's not a headlight) , no chain guard, no seat (that board is not a seat) and the tank is beat to hell. I would not pay more than $400 tops for it.
      All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
        No fenders, no headlight (that's not a headlight) , no chain guard, no seat (that board is not a seat) and the tank is beat to hell. I would not pay more than $400 tops for it.
        If he cuts the mufflers off he can ask 4000$ instead of $3500

Comment

OUCH ! ! ! I feel dumber after reading that last one. That was like a crusty stick in the eye...
          '83 GS 1100T
          The Jet

sigpic
          '95 GSXR 750w
          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

That chopper looks like its made out of garbage. I think that's worse than the all gold spray paint bike a few pages back
            Last edited by Guest; 05-15-2014, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Nice selection you've found there!

...daily rider? until his prostate gland exploded, I guess

and a bike for deep pockets $5000...nice though!

and a SHOUTER...

"....REMEMBER THIS BIKE HAS PROBLEMS WITH THE TRANSMISSION AND THE FRONT NEEDS TO BE PUT STRAIGHT AND IT HAS MANY NEW PARTS AND YOU CAN SEE IT GOOD IN THE PHOTOS. THE FRONT FORKS NEED TO BE ALINE, ITS NOT STRAIGHT. AFTER THE ACCISENT WAS WHEN....

Comment

I AM SELLING MY SUZUKI 1977 MODEL GS750 THE BIKE LOOKS GOOD, THE ENGINE WORKS GOOD BUT THE TRANSMISSION IS NOT WORKING WELL , THIS BIKE HAS HAD AN ACCIDENT 6 MONTHS AGO, MAYBE BECAUSE OF THIS ACCIDENT THE TRANSMISSION DOES NOT WORK WELL, IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED . THE FRAME DID NOT GET DAMAGED , THE ENGINE WORKS WELL , BUT ANYWAY THE BIKE LOOKS GOOD. THEY CAN FIX IT AND WILL WORK CORRECTLY , REMEMBER THIS BIKE HAS PROBLEMS WITH THE TRANSMISSION AND THE FRONT NEEDS TO BE PUT STRAIGHT AND IT HAS MANY NEW PARTS AND YOU CAN SEE IT GOOD IN THE PHOTOS. THE FRONT FORKS NEED TO BE ALINE, ITS NOT STRAIGHT. AFTER THE ACCISENT WAS WHEN THE TRANSMISSION STARTED TO GIVE ME PROBLEM AND THATS WHY IM SELLING IT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE MORE MONEY TO INVEST IN IT. AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE PICTURES, THERE IS A LOT OF NEW PARTS.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK.

THIS BIKE DOES NOT HAVE WARRANTY. IT HAVE CLEAN TITLE ON MY NAME , THE TITLE IS FROM FLORIDA
                Wonder if he hit his head during the "accisent"?

Seller states "Frame did not get damaged", then goes on to say the front end is out of line. Also, looking closely at the picture above, the centerline of the rear tire is not aligned with the centerline of the bike....

Frame not damaged my arse.....

Comment

Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post

Seller states "Frame did not get damaged", then goes on to say the front end is out of line. Also, looking closely at the picture above, the centerline of the rear tire is not aligned with the centerline of the bike....

Did he mention it had a transmission problem?

Comment

Are those OEM badges?

1985 Suzuki GS 1100 Fast & Loud - $1500 (Holden MO)

)

1985 Suzuki 1100, strong engine, new battery and paint.
                    82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
                    80 gs1000s

Comment

I bet that is spooky fast

Four wheeler with 1100cc motor ice racer - $800 (Peshtigo)

Yamaha frame modded
                      Has extra set of studded tires
                      Runs
                      2wd
                      Crotch rocket motor
                      Fast

Motor
                      4 cylinder
                      1100cc
                      Suzuki
                      4 mikuni carbs professional tunned
                      Newer starter
                      Last edited by Gregory; 05-16-2014, 10:13 AM.
                      82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
                      80 gs1000s

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory View Post
                        Are those OEM badges?
                        They might be "OEM", but not from Suzuki.

Oh, that's not an '85 bike, either. They were only offered through '84.

sigpic
                        mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                        hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                        #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                        #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                        Family Portrait
                        Siblings and Spouses
                        Mom's first ride
                        Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                        (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

CLASSIC CL Funny -" It ran when i parked it. "

Thank goodness he converted it to a hard tail. Why be comfortable and ugly at the same time?

1980 suzuki gs 850 ran/good parts bike - $250 (weatherford/Whitt)

condition: salvage size / dimensions: 850

1980 Suzuki GS850GTL

Ran when I parked it a year ago. Needs a carb job, wiring bad, no front break resivour gone. Converted to hard tail
                          82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
                          80 gs1000s

Comment

Funny looking GS850:

Is that a 750 or an 1100?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post

He was probably admiring his chequed sticker on the tank and ran up the arse of a car!

Comment

Working...
                              X