No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Yamaha is the guy that has made all the spoof you-tube videos, funny stuff.
    Dee Durant '83 750es (Overly molested...) '88 gl1500 (Yep, a wing...)

Comment

Aren't the forks on backwards? I wonder how many nosebleeds you'll get when you hit those forks while reaching down for the handlebars
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

$9500 for that?? And capable of 200mph+ LMFAO! That's rich
        sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
        1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
        2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
          $9500 for that?? And capable of 200mph+ LMFAO! That's rich
          He would probably take $9000 if you were persuasive.
          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

The angle on those rear shocks just screams NO! to me. This bike is an almost complete train wreck.

Comment

Is there even room for the exhaust in there behind the front wheel? Even if you could fit it in there, it would be smashed flat on the first bump you hit. Or the front wheel would stop and the rider would get smashed flat. If they pay $9500 for it I guess they would deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                Put some custom gas in it and go for a custom ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Griffyn View Post
                  The angle on those rear shocks just screams NO! to me. This bike is an almost complete train wreck.
                  Whoever smoked up that idea should be making bongs, not motorcycles.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Flat track racer - LOL

I used to live near a flat track raceway and I don't remember any Harley style long fork choppers racing.

Flat Tracker 1981 GN 400 Suzuki - $1450 (melbourne fl.)

For sale is my rare, 1981 Suzuki GN 400. This is a fun bike to ride and its styled like a flat track racer. Bike is very rare and gets lots of attention. Easy to ride, gets 60 mpg and easy to maintain. Its a cool ride that is ready for summer, calls only show
                    82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
                    80 gs1000s

Comment

Customized anyway you want. Think he can make it look like a rideable motorcycle again?
                      '83 GS 1100T
                      The Jet

sigpic
                      '95 GSXR 750w
                      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

A blown up, incomplete, mess, with no pics?
                        '83 GS 1100T
                        The Jet

sigpic
                        '95 GSXR 750w
                        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                          A blown up, incomplete, mess, with no pics?
                          http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/mcy/4492382653.html
                          Craigslist is an idiot magnet.
                          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Condition: new for $1500? A bargain.

A 37-year-old 750 that doesn't run? Worth fifteen (dollars).
                            1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
                              Condition: new for $1500? A bargain.

A 37-year-old 750 that doesn't run? Worth fifteen (dollars).
                              HaHaa!! I didn't even notice that! I was too enthralled in the crazy description...
                              '83 GS 1100T
                              The Jet

sigpic
                              '95 GSXR 750w
                              The Rocket

Comment

So it was running at one time, at least long enough to know #1 cylinder is "not to spec". So if the machine shop made THAT mistake, what else is "not to spec"?

No pictures, no title, engine modified and known to be fubarred. Even $15 may be overpaying.

Comment

Working...
                                X