No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a good one...nice effort on the pics too.

No signature

Comment

Nice bait and switch. Too bad, the first bike looks great.

download.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
        Here's a good one...nice effort on the pics too.

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/mcy/4603512997.html
        If you are from Vancouver like me Kits explains all you need to know

Comment

Another good one...and only 3 grand!

This bike is way more whiskey than wine and purrs like a walrus. I love this bike and will be sad to see it go although I'm sure the neighbours will appreciate it absence. If your not fond of polishing chrome but want a looker at an affordable price this is your bike. Don't bother low-balling me either - serious offers only.
          No signature

Comment

I say the $9500 550 is funnier than the $3000 750.

"No test rides without ($9500) cash." Then I guess there'll be no test rides.

Both tanks are hilarious.
            Last edited by Rob S.; 08-05-2014, 10:19 PM.
            1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Gs750 cafe racer needs work - $1000 (Ferndale)

78 gs 750 cafe racer great bike clean title just needs some electrical work to get it running. Was running before I tore it down but now can't get it to crank over. Detroit brothers parts custom tank. Lots of time and money into this hate to see it go. Need the money asap only reason for selling it 1000 firm call

In other words, "It was a pretty good bike until I ruined it, please take it off my hands so my wife will quit nagging me about wasting all this money and time on it."
              sigpic

SUZUKI:
              1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
              HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
              KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
              YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

At least the rear lights are wired neatly.
                1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Hey,

Im selling my 86 gs 400.

This bike does start up and run however the owner before "forgot" to mention that the stator does not work properly. The stator/alternator keeps your battery charged. Therefore if you buy a new battery for the bike the best thing to do would be to keep it on charge.

That being said I am no mechanic and am open to reasonable offers. Odometer says 18,544km, Straight piped.

Also I have a box full of parts that came with the bike that comes with it. Being a 400cc, you get the max power for the cheapest bracket of insurance.

Might trade for a 2 stroke 100/125/150cc.

Come take a look and buy the bike. its just been sitting in my garage.

I just did a full synthetic (Motul) oil change.
                  No signature

Comment

need more/better pictures of the girl, she's included, right?

Comment

My neighbors left their dogs here when they went to work in Arizona last month.
                      Their mother was going to their house and letting them out and feeding and watering them a few times each day.
                      I had regularly played with the dogs and they know me well.
                      I offered to help by letting them out before I go to work at at 10pm and when I get home at 7:30am.
                      It helped the dogs get out more and I played fetch so they could get some running in.
                      Or at least the "herd dog"
                      Two weeks ago she stopped coming over.
                      She developed Lyme disease a hernia and kidney stones all from one trip to the doctor.
                      Know one informed me until 2 days after she stopped coming over.
                      The dog owner texted me today and asked if I still had the dogs.
                      I decided to have some fun with it.
                      http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/grd/4613412977.html

Pot belly pig and pig herd dog

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

The pig posted in first photo is well adjusted to people.
                      Loves to be held in lap and his fat pig belly rubbed.
                      House broke and trained to go outside.
                      The pig is a bit of a glutton as you can see in the picts.
                      Even greased he is easy to catch so may make a good pig for a pig catching contest.

The herd dog posted in second picture is well suited to herding of pot belly pigs.
                      Good with people of all ages and a tire chaser.
                      Blind in one eye and loves to sniff around for rabbits.
                      He has not a clue as to what a rabbit is though.
                      House broke but a bit on the needy side.

Neither smoke or drink and belong in a good christen family as opposed to the den of sinners they live with now!

Comment

Beauty and the Beast? the comparison makes this "sawz-all" crafted bike even uglier, if that's possible...

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                        http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/mcy/4611721135.html

Hey,

Im selling my 86 gs 400.

This bike does start up and run however the owner before "forgot" to mention that the stator does not work properly. ....
                        um. I think you mean you forgot to check the bike out before buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Crankthat View Post
                          My neighbors left their dogs here when they went to work in Arizona last month.

This is hilarious! Have you gotten any good responses?
                          Charles
                          --
                          1979 Suzuki GS850G

Read BassCliff's GSR Greeting and Mega-Welcome!

Comment

I usually don't bother posting these when I run across them because there are so many like this around here. But this one made me giggle a bit.

85 Honda cb550 bobber custom(runs perfect) - $2000 (Ypsilanti)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

condition: new

85 cb550 bobber, runs perfectly. Need money fast for divorce.

Specs are 77 rebel 250 frame with a 85 honda cb550 motor. Gets lots of attention when riding down roads, had carbs rebuilt and cleaned and synced begining of this summer, oil up to date and fresh, everything works on it and its got plenty of
                            Power. It was my project bike and its come a long long way has a freshly painted flaky metalic gray paintjob, bobber seat with two spring, no speedo or tac.

Cons: broken kickstand thats it. Everything else is in working order snd running fine.

Im asking 2,000 but make me a reasonable
                            Offer i need this sold asap my number is
                            Charles
                            --
                            1979 Suzuki GS850G

Read BassCliff's GSR Greeting and Mega-Welcome!

Comment

FS/FT: Custom Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 (Vermont)

Considering selling or trading this bike. Best offer......clean title Harley Davidson Sportster 1205 (883 that was professionally bored) Previous owner was a certified bike mechanic and it's definitely been meticulously taken care of. Great condition all around. I have a badlands 2 up seat, fenders, adjustable clip ons and many more extra parts to go with it as well. Call or text show contact info for the full run down if interested. Located in Vermont

Would be interested in trading for a FXR/Dyna, Sportbike, Dirtbike ect....also would be interested in projects plus cash or I cool possibly add cash depending on what it is.
                              Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
                              1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

I've said it before, drugs are bad, the bike gets lots of attention because people cannot believe a person would ride that turd.
                                Originally posted by eil View Post
                                I usually don't bother posting these when I run across them because there are so many like this around here. But this one made me giggle a bit.

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/mcy/4616519561.html

Comment

Working...
                                X