Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flaming Chainsaws View Post
    Yikes! That is one huge wheel! Thing is, it only costs $2,200. Very cheap for a Hayabusa. But then again, would you ride that?
    it's far, far too cheap. i smell a scam.

Comment

Busa

It's a BS ad. The typical layout, with weird price, screams the need for flagging.

Comment

I found this yamahaha gem today. Thought it might give some of you a chuckle.

There is also a website devoted to this monstrous creation with lots more enjoyable pictures

Last edited by Guest; 08-23-2010, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Tom View Post
          I found this yamahaha gem today. Thought it might give some of you a chuckle.

There is also a website devoted to this monstrous creation with lots more enjoyable pictures

http://www.wix.com/MotorcycleSpeed/I...gallery_copy10
          my guess is the guy is sick of having an "art" piece sitting in his garage and would actually like a bike to just ride.

Comment

it has "most" of the parts.

Comment

Let me guess...the $10500 price tag was set so he could tell his wife - I know you told me to sell it honey but noone wanted to pay my price.
              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

2001 Buell x-1 Lightning. Ran when I pulled the motor, all the ignition and fuel injection parts should be there except voltage regulator. Have salvage title in my name. Frame looks straight. Bike ran into something, needs front wheel, triple clamps, handlebars, controls, lights, have aftermarket muffler, no header pipe. Just aquired sportster motor to put in it. Motor untested, unknown size, turns over seems to have good compression, has starter. Too many projects Offers, trades? looking to replace 45 I sold last year
                Yeah I"m sure it's all there.. Only $1800!!!

Comment

The very rare GS750ELZ

Comment

Can a "flame-throwing exhaust" be a good thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Don-lo View Post
                      Can a "flame-throwing exhaust" be a good thing?
                      Of course it can. Click HERE.

sigpic
                      mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                      hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                      #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                      #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                      Family Portrait
                      Siblings and Spouses
                      Mom's first ride
                      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                      (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

lol, I thought he had a jetting problem..., but I still don't think I would advertise it

To Quote Jerry Sienfeld

"Not that there's anything wrong with it..., it's just not for me..."

Comment

uhhhh....what?

Try, just try to follow this one....

says he has sportster wants a reliable car he doesnt know a thing bout cars or bikes some young punk kid prob ended up with the sportster from daddy dont bother with hime extremely immature in handling of business calls me to as bout my cars in the middle of talking to him no explanation hangs up the phone text him to see if theres a problem with his phone no response call him back hangs up on me then proceeds to reply to my text of telling him his handling is unprofessional of business and tells me his 600 dollar phone is working fineand my cars are **** 97 cavalier maybe 99 grand am doubtful 92 bmw 325i race project extremely doubtful save yourself the time dont bother with this one

Comment

Maybe the last picture says it all.....

1995 HARLEY DAVIDSON SPORTSTER 1208 BIG BORE - $5500
                            Date: 2010-09-01, 10:44AM CDT
                            Reply to: sale-8cskr-1930939938@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

FOR SALE 1995 HARLEY DAVIDSON SPORTSTER 1208 BIG BORE AKA THE TWIN CAM DESTROYER! KEITH BLACK PISTONS ANDREWS CAMS GEARED PORTED AND POLISHED 883 HEADS AND INTAKE S&S SUPER E CARB CRIME INC SIX SHOOTER RISERS LED SLED CUSTOMS EXHAUST SPORTSTER KING TANK.....TOP MOUNT SOLO SEAT.....AND RUMBLE SEAT EXTREMELY FAST!!!! BUILT IT AND NOW I DONT RIDE MUCH ANYMORE...JUST WANT TO SELL IT SO SOMEONE CAN ENJOY IT $5500 obo CALL/TEXT NINE 2 ZERO 3 SEVEN 3 ZERO 3 SIX 2 RESPOND FASTER TO TEXT....I WORK ALL DAY THANKS FOR LOOKING
                            Hit Counter
                            • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1930939938

Comment

bomb shelter for sale http://kalispell.craigslist.org/for/1931800906.html

Comment

Working...
                              X